Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Any news on Recordbox update for playlist export?

Hi Pioneer,

This year a few times we have requested when we will get the possibility to export a playlist from RB in a standard file format that can be read by other programms like Mediaplayer etc.

The answers was that it is on the to do list.

Can Pioneer inform me regarding the progress, I'm running almost weekly into this kind of export issues.

Best regards,

GWsound

GWsound

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

@GWSound > As you know, we don't release information about updates prior to release. It is on the to-do list, however, we cannot guarantee it will be included in the next edition of Rekordbox. We are pushing for it and ensuring it is regarded as a priority to be addressed.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Gavin, thanks for the update. Please be aware that we use the software professionally and that it simply cost me a lot of money it the way it works currently. 'Why not release a proffesional version of the software with more features that is not free of charge. I don't mind paying for it.

GWsound 0 voti

I second that motion.  Just offer us something that really works.

JGyver 0 voti

I would like RB to export a playlist in iTunes format so i can burn that playlist to CD or add it to my iPod. At the moment its quite frustrating as both RB and iTunes export and import their playlists as .txt format but can't read each others .txt files.

Marsano 0 voti

--EDIT--

Steve, you don't work for Pioneer so you have no official capacity for making any kind of statement as to product release timelines.  Even if someone from Pioneer told you directly, you would likely have heard that kind of info under non-disclosure agreement.  Further to that, the forums have a no-rumors policy.

--EDIT--

Steve Davies 0 voti

Sorry never read the rules. Just wanted to give people a bit of hope after spending there hard earned money.

Steve Davies 0 voti