Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

[CLOSED] E-8302 player error (3611)

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting:  Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System:  Windows  Vista

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) Rekordbox version:   1.5.1    firmware 4.05 on cdj 2000's

4) Using LINK: yes

** 4a) LINK Connection method*: direct between 2 cdj 2000's

4b) Using with CDJs*: yes

**5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system
:  hard drive    seagate 2 terabytes  FAT32

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions*: No

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: No

5c) With what utility did you format the device*:  Formatting Utility

**6) Have you scanned your files for errors
:  Yes

**7) Have you scanned your drive for errors

**8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*:  error message

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages*:

**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem
:

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*:  Yes

**10) Any other notes regarding your setup only
:   2 cdj 2000's hooked with link cable

**Provide as much detail of the issue here
*:   I keep all my music on external hard drives.   i have one copy of all my music on a seagate 2 terabyte external drive formatted to FAT 32.  I was importing files to Rekord box software when it crashed about 3-4 days ago.  Since that point any new playlist i make will not play i just get the E-8302 player error (3611)   error. the files are playable when I use Rekord box and the files are still on the hard drive and i can play some of  then though the folder menu but i can not load up new play lists.  some of the files give me the E-8302 player error (3611)  message when i play them though the folder menu.  i can play them in windows media player just fine. the older play lists that i made before Rekordbox crashed a couple days play just fine as well.   Before the crash a couple days ago Rekordbox would load with my drive attached to my computer but now the only way i can get it to load is when i unplug my Drive first then load Rekordbox.  . if you need any more information ill provide what i have..... I have other hard drives that havent been connected to the computer since the crash and they all work fine and all the play list work fine.... my USB  16 gig stick work  fine as well.   I read though some of the other articles that have the same error message and i didn't find anything too helpful...  Ive got to say while im here.... Im a long time poineer user since the days of the DJM-500 being the flagship mixer and ive  had tons of trouble with rekord box..  Still wouldn't have any other decks or mixer though cdj 2000 are fookin sick.  thanks for the help ...

Veritech-SDF1

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

6 commenti

@Veritech > Thanks for reading and posting!  Just to verify -- had you tried the database renaming trick?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Ive have NEVER been able to load all 34,000 Drum and Bass tracks i have into rekord box with out the database getting corrupted.  (and forget about loading the over 100,000 songs of house and trance i have).  I have tried several times and it takes rekord box a week or soo just to scan all those files.  I have had my data base go corrupt 3 times now...(at least now u can back up your database before you  were just screwed)  I just want to have the Dex work how they are suppose to.  I don't understand why this keep happening, I feel like I'm am using the software in the correct way.  All I do is add songs to be scanned and sort them into playlist.  Serous I'm not trying to be a hater I just want the most expensive turntables in the world to work correctly for me....

Veritech-SDF1 0 voti

@Veritech > It's likely bad songs causing the errors on importing; have you tried loading small batches to narrow down the problem files?  Have you ever scanned your collection for errors?

Pulse 0 voti

i just bought my cdj 2000s they came yesterday this happened and i am not impressed i am using a usb the file is fine either rekord box oor the cdj 2000 has done this

Keenan Vaughan 0 voti