Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Not reading all Tags

Hi everyone! Recently moved all my music into a fresh install of RB after reorganizing my whole collection via Media Monkey & Mixed in Key.

However, after the big import/analysis RekordBox seems to have not read the tags of quite a few files. Not a massive amount, only about 200ish tracks. But having just re tagged all these files I don't particularly want to do it all again!

MediaMonkey reads them fine, as does MIK, as does WMP. Which seems pretty odd. Re analyzing doesn't work and neither does 'Reload Tags'. 

All the file types are the same, and there is nothing significant about the tracks missing data.

Anyone got any ideas/similiar experiences?

Dave Lee

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Do you have those columns visible within Rekordbox?  Provided the tags exist within the ID3 fields, Rekordbox will display them when those columns are visible; right-click at the top (on the column header) and find what you need on the list.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Cheers Pulse, yeah they were all visible I just did it manually in the end, odd though!

Dave Lee 0 voti

on another note, I just transfered a playlist onto a couple of USBs, and the 'Key' option on the CDJ is not visible?! Transferred the exact same playlist to two identical formatted USBs; it works on one but not the other :/ ID3 hates me

Dave Lee 0 voti