Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Rekordbox/DJM 900 question/w Traktor Pro 2 (before I download the software)?

I been playing around with my DJM 900 for about a MONTH, getting to know it before I take it LIVE on the road. Currently, I'm running Macbook Pro with Traktor Pro 2, Native Instrument Kontrol X1, and my DJM 900.(I will be adding a CDJ 2000 player soon). . . .My music Library is currently dowloaded via I-Tunes into Traktor Pro 2 software. I've been reading about  REKORDBOX, and all the advantages it offers with the DJM 900. Right now, I have to manually try to sync such effects as like delay, echo, roll etc. I want to be able to sync my DJM 900 effects to my set up without the worry of being off beat. My question is, do I need the REKORDBOX software to optimize my DJM 900 for syncing ability, or can I syncronize my DJM to Traktor Pro music library so that my effects are in sync? Can I utilize REKORBOX software/Traktor Pro Software, and my DJM 900 collectively? Simply put, I want my Delay's echo's, rolls etc to work perfectly without manually setting them each time I want to use them. What do I need to do?

Thanx in advance for any suggestions!!!!!

6Sixx Productions

(Minimal is the core to FUNK)!    

6Sixx

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

@6Sixx > rekordbox will not help Traktor regardless of your use of the DJM900nexus as the mixer would only receive the beatgrid / quantize information from a CDJ player, not the software.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanx for the response Pulse. . . .but let me ask to be sure. Is there any advantage for me to utilize REKORBOX with the set up I have?

6Sixx 0 voti

If you're only ever planning on using software, no, it won't help you.  If you want to use CDJs with the mixer, then that would be your optimal usage.

Pulse 0 voti