Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

how to use rekordbox (for all the complaints)

I have used this for some time and  have a hard time thinking of a time when there wasn't some sort of problem so here the cure as I see it.

use rekordbox for playlist and music data base management  as for using in a live environment   Do not use it at least I wouldn't use its way to glitch .. then again I have all my playlist on USB beforehand thanks to rekordbox

I can tell u if you use it this way you will be problem free for the most part..

Chris Couture

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

huh? you're telling use to use it and not use it in the same sentence, LOL

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Chris > There are too many anomalies and differences between one computer and another so what may be good for one person isn't for another. Personally, I've used the final releases of Rekordbox error free for as long as I can remember (in live settings and otherwise).

Even your final statement doesn't give much hope. For many users, Rekordbox has been reliable.

Gavin 0 voti

same here, RB has been great for me, The issues it has now are not showstoppers, just little things like proper key commands, faster search, etc...

BriChi 0 voti

kind of .... I was saying to use its stronger points .... like song and playlist management rather than try and fix all the glitches. if you approach it like that you're  not going to get frustrated. as far as live use *** this is just me *** I wouldn't risk the mighty ERROR that's all ;)

Chris Couture 0 voti

I've been using it since before day 1 of public release and I can honestly say I've only ever had "problems" once or twice, the other issues I have are mainly inconveniences or items that have been addressed in updates and fixes.  The number one problem with rekordbox is the music the users are loading into it; bad files are the largest source of trouble!

Pulse 0 voti