That's right, RekordBox doesn't update any ID3 tags, it only reads them and uses it's own database.
Rekordbox doesn't save Key to ID3 Tag
I just found out that Rekordbox doesn't save the song key to the ID3 tag. Steps to reproduce:
- Have a mp3 file with ID3 tag and already a key of for example 8A in the key tag selected in Rekordbox.
- Change the key from 8A to 8B.
- Move away from the song and back to the song.
- Hit the Reload Tag button.
- And back is the initial value 8A.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.
@Angus > Actually, Rekordbox does write some data to the ID3 tags.
@House Container > I'll check this out - thanks.
Ah really? Which tags does it update?
Well it should save everything that it could read in the first place. As far as I tested this was the only tag not working. But then again, I didn't do a ful test.