Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

Rekordbox 1.5.2: some waveforms missing

Ah, RB 1.5.2... Not very happy at the moment. The issue?   All analyzed tracks on my system (MP3, 320 Kbps, checked with MP3Val) are displayed in Rekordbox with waveform. When I check the ones I transferred after the update a lot of them are missing the waveform on my USB drive, and I can't see them on my CDJ-2000's. When I attach the USB drive back to my PC (Win7 Ultimate 64 bit) the files appair to be damaged, and my system tells me to do a checkdisk. No errors are found... I will remove the files from my USB that went on it after the update and look if the problem persists.

========================================================================================================================

Okay, more info: problem isn't solved! Problem seems to be connected with a new playlist a made after the update of RB to 1.5.2. Some files in that playlist do not show waveform, even if they were analyzed before the update. All the files on my system show the waveform, the problem is only on the USB. Problem is that I have gathered more music on my USB that I have kept in my Rekordbox database due to an earlier crash of Rekordbox (earlier version). I will now copy all the music files from my external USB and start fresh with a complete scan in Rekordbox of those files. I've just scanned all those files again with MP3Val and there were no problems with the files.

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System: Windows 7

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) Rekordbox version: 1.5.2 

4) Using LINK: Yes

4a) LINK Connection method: DJM2000

4b) Using with CDJs: Yes CDJ2000 (x2)

5) External Hard drive file system: FAT32 (Samsung S2 Prortable 320GB)

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No

5c) With what utility did you format the device: Samsung Format Tool

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:  

Manuel de Bruin

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.