Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Rekordbox transfered to Hard drive but with a problem

Hello everyone,

I have just copy-pasted my whole Rekordbox software and a part of my music just to try if it would work.

Now here's my problem : I copyed Rekordbox from my  own computer and when it was on the hard drive i could open it and it worked perfectly, When i openend Rekordbox on another computer, it didn't display any tracks and no data stayed on Rekordbox when i changed it on my original computer.

My wish and question is : How can i be able to open recordbox on any computer with it original data still on it and al track info intact?

dance2mix

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

@dance2mix > Did you follow the migration instructions EXACTLY or did you just try to move different things yourself?

Further, you'll need to provide more information about what you are trying to do i.e. are you moving rekordbox across OS platforms (e.g. Win7 to OSX) etc?

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@ Pulse, my idea was to migrate my whole music librabry to my hard drive. Also i wanted to still have my rekordbox with all my music orgranised in the way i did it.

I transfered everything ( Rekordbox folder, Music ) To my hard drive and it worked, but only on the computer i transfered it from. So my idea is to have every thing on my Hard drive ( Rekordbox with analyzed and organised music ) and that i can open and use rekordbox on any computer.

But i don't understand what they mean with "Migrating Rekordbox"

dance2mix 0 voti

Have you tried the "locate missing files" option from the menu?

Pulse 0 voti

In rekordbox? So if all files are in that folder on my harddrive it should save the information about my tracks?

dance2mix 0 voti