Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

Minimizing Rekordbox on dual monitor setup

Minor issue: If you have Rekordbox running on a secondary monitor (not your main monitor) and you minimize it, and then restore the window position, it will not come back on the screen it was originally on, but on the main screen.

This is on Windows 7 SP1 with Rekordbox 1.5.3.

House Container

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

Will test this in a bit however I think I can safely say this won't be a priority. With the exception of doing a little prep work in the studio no DJ is using dual monitors at a gig etc.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

No I agree this is not a priority. Like I said, just a minor issue that I wanted to make the product team aware of.

House Container 0 voti

Odd, Mine doesnt do that,

I have tried it full screen and reduced and goes back to the same screen all the time.

i cant seem to replicate it,

Nick Hilton 0 voti

The more important question is what is the video card (make and model) and driver (version number) you're running? Does the same thing occur with any other software?  Does the driver have any kind of window-management allowing you to direct software to specific monitors, pass alert-boxes to certain screens, maximize windows across one or both monitors?

I use an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS with the driver version 285.62 (likely a bit old) but it works across dual monitors no problems; minimizes, maximizes and restores where it should without any additional help from the NVIDIA software.  The only thing rekordbox does is put the splash-screen on your primary monitor regardless of which monitor the program's main window will appear.

Pulse 0 voti

Yeah, running two 1920x1080 displays from Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB without any problems.

Gavin 0 voti