Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Rekordbox iPad app?

For a long time I've thought it would be great to be able to run rekordbox directly off an iPad. In an ideal world this would just plug into the USB slot of a CDJ and then provide the functionality that rekordbox usually provides through a laptop. However I think pioneer should have at least released a rekordbox app for just basic music management on to go for IOS. (although there are features still missing from rekordbox on a normal laptop that still needs to be included - auto syncing USB devices anyone?)

Anyway - just thought I'd point this out (which I think is pritty obvious). Especially now that Denon have the Engine app stuff that seems to work great solely off an iPad (not tried it personally).

Jeffrey

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Especially now that Denon have the Engine app stuff that seems to work great solely off an iPad (not tried it personally).

i've tried it, it does work great

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

i don't think Engine works solely off an ipad. you still need a laptop containing your music, a wireless router broadcasting a wifi network and an ipad.

way too much hassle/expense for me.

Phil 0 voti

you dont need the laptop, the iPad reads everything that is plugged into the usb port, so load up a drive with tracks, plug into usb, all info shows up on ipad so you can scroll and search on a larger screen. The search feature alone is worth it and it was FAST on the denon when searching and dropping tracks.

Yes you need a wireless router but I need a router now anyway so its just a matter of switching it with a wireless one

BriChi 0 voti