@Hedgehog > The advisory was put out that there were some users reporting problems with 1.5.4. We're suggesting that users revert to 1.5.3 but you should first copy your database file out of the directory, remove the hidden Pioneer folder then reinstall 1.5.3. To find the hidden Pioneer folder, use the information from the thread where you got the list above. Let me know if you need further assistance and how you make out.
Rekordbox instantly crashes on MacBookPro with Core Duo
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.6.8
2) OS Type: 32bit (Intel Core Duo)
3) Rekordbox version: 10.5.4 and 10.5.3
4) Using LINK: No
4a) LINK Connection method: -
4b) Using with CDJs: -
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: flash drive
5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: RekordBox Quit Unexpectly
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: just the freshly formatted MacBook Pro, nothing else
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
I just installed rekordbox 1.5.4 (and 1.5.3 afterwards) on my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.6.8. Everytime I launch it it just crashes.
Congratulations, I never expected it could get any worse than my experiences with Rekordbox on Windows.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.