Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Exporting to text file rather than xml

Hi,

I couldn't find anything in the forum search, so posting query in separate article.

Can an export to a plain text (csv ideally) of collection track information be achieved, or added in later versions?

As Rekordbox has it's own version of rating, it becomes the db of reference for all music field information, so I would like to dump out all this offline to a simple spreadsheet for querying offline.

Thoughts ?

Karl P

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

@Karl > We've asked for this functionality to be included - we await an update.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I'm looking forward to the possibilty of exporting to excel :)

Si BooGie 0 voti

is this just to export a single playlist to an excel file? If so just export it as a TXT and open in excel unless i am missing something here, lol

BriChi 0 voti

Hi BriChi,

This is not just to extract a single playlist. This tool extracts your entire collection with all information available in Rekordbox (you choose the columns you want), and also extract all your playlists and playlist subfolders in one sheet or in multiple sheet (you can choose).

In my case, I organize my parties with one root folder and many playlists inside (by genre or set) and sometime few sub-folders. it is not possible to extract the entire root folder with its playlists in one time. That why I developed this tool first. After, I have just decided to share to everyone.

Stéphane.

stephanfo 0 voti