Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

Saving Cue Points, Confused with 'Memory"

So, I have a gig this Friday where I'll be using cdj 2000s for the first time. I have set some cue points to the hot cue buttons in the rekordbox but I'm not sure how i'm supposed to use this chart that says memory on the top.

can I just assign hot cues and not touch the memory chart at all and just press the recall button when i load my tracks? Or do i gotta save each one also on the memory chart as well, and if yes, then how do i recall them?

There are no ways that I could actually mess around with it and find it out since i don't own CDJs, and can't find the answer in youtube videos or the manual. So, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give a detailed explanation. 

Thanking you in advanced.

Kia Mosayeri

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

@Kia > I apologise about the delay. Yes, you can assign hot cues and not worry at all about the Memory buttons - they are for something different, namely memory cues for jumping to specific points on a track.

To call up the hot cues, load the track and then press and hold the Call / Recall button until the Hot Cues change colour. Then they are ready to go. With the new CDJ2000nexus these will auto-load.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

You're welcome, sorry about the delay again. I hope the gig went well!

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink