Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

*4:Works with music that has been key-analyzed by “rekordbox™”.

This is on the press release page:

http://pioneerdj.com/english/pressrelease/entry/entry.php?ent=20120906

However I can't find the reference in the article that is refers to, or this feature in the current Rekordbox.

Is this coming in a future update?

DJ SPiRiTMooN

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

It'll probably be in the next update that will roll out most likely as soon as the new CDJs go for sale (just a guess - Pioneer isn't allowed to say anything about it... I already asked lol they just said it will be soon)

That is wicked though if RekordBox key analyses... no more need for Mixed In Key! Which is cool - not sure if they were already working on it when I suggested it - but I suggested some kind of Mixed In Key tie in hahah

T-Top 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Only part I don't like is Rekordbox doesn't use Camelot Notation.  That sucks.

Fuse Promote 0 voti

I really hope we have the option to use Camelot notation

Right now I have all of my music organised by key using Camelot, if they take out the 'Key' tag ability to make it whatever we want and only the actual notation it would be a bummer... 

a) I'd have to memorise the camelot circle

b) It would make browsing by key a bit more jumpier/all over the place, instead of having each subsequent harmonic keys together

If it does come down to that though... I'll probably be turning this into some kind of poster/banner thing to bring around with me lol

Got my artist to make a really cool looking camelot circle - http://tinyurl.com/camelotcircle 

T-Top 0 voti

^ The link I just posted doesn't seem to work if you click it, but it works if I copy/paste it... weird

T-Top 0 voti

I've had some platter skins made from the Camelot wheel, looks kool and it's save having to memorise

Si BooGie 0 voti