Drag and drop!
USB to rekordbox
I always export my music from my iTunes to my USB. But now I found out that it's handier for me to import it in rekordbox prepare it and than export it.
But now I have more than 1000 tracks prepared on my USB and changed some info like genre and key.
I want all those tracks in my rekordbox collection because loading rekordbox tracks in rekordbox is a lot faster than loading them on the usb in rekordbox. Is it possible to import al the tracks to my rekordbox? If I try it with making the same playlist and number from iTunes he doesn't import them because I changed some information.
It was a lot of work preparing all the tracks and do the information right. Now I do all the information in iTunes and export them to my collection so there is my solution for the future but I still can't export those tracks from my USB to my rekordbox collection.
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.
So when you said: "But now I have more than 1000 tracks prepared on my USB and changed some info like genre and key.", do you mean:
- First of all you imported your iTunes playlists to your Rekordbox playlists, then
- You transfered those playlists onto your device, and then
- You prepared your tracks from your CDJ (set up cue and hot cue points for instance), and finally
- Now you want to transfer the tracks with the new information from your USB device to Rekordbox?
If I understood well your problem, well the solution is the following:
- Open Rekordbox
- Plug your USB device
- Click on the "Device" left-tab
- Right-click on "G:" (or "F:" or something else, depending on your computer and your device's location)
- Click on "Update collection"
Hopefully I understood your problem and my solution was the right-one.
Let me know!
@Jaap > If I'm following you correctly, have you tried using the Bridge function in rekordbox that bridges between your iTunes collection and the rekordbox software?