Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

7 follower Segui

Rekordbox 2.0.1: Blue triangular icon

Just wondering what the blue triangular icon in the track lists means? Looks like a musical note in a blue triangle.

Cheers,

Nate.

Mentz

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

15 commenti

it means the track hasn't been analysed for the high res waveforms that the cdj 2000 nexus can display. unless you get a nexus, then don't worry about it.

Phil 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I thought that meant it hadn't been key analysed lol - how do you analyse it for the high res waveforms? Just analyse the track once more?

T-Top 0 voti

@ t-top - yes, i think so from looking at the manual - RB needs another scan of the track to build a higher res waveform.  the beat detection is much improved too and the inclusion of a red indicator on the downbeat makes 'in track 'navigation a lot easier...

Phil 0 voti

So first analyse all tracks again for the high res waveform, and then another round of key-analysis.... that drove my motherboard out of control!

DJ BramBo 0 voti

Not a full re-analyze.. just right click and "Analyze Missing Data" it's a lot faster takes a few seconds per track

maDJam 0 voti

^ Thanks! I also noticed on the iPhone App now (which finally supports iOS6 :D) it has the beat counter that is on the new CDJs that shows how many beats until the next marker... I'll admin I'm just being lazy here being at work and not able to check myself, but is that feature in the new RekordBox update too? Or need to be re-analysed?

I checked it out last night quickly before I went to sleep but I was hammered and didn't really get an indepth look @ RekordBox 2.0.1

T-Top 0 voti

@Phil

Does re-analysing also give you a higher res waveform in RB, or is it only specifically for the CDJ Nexus?

Mentz 0 voti

@Mentz > The higher resolution waveform is applicable on the new CDJ2000nexus only.

Gavin 0 voti

@T-Top > Yes, bar markers are also in the rekordbox desktop version.

Gavin 0 voti

Im new to Redkordbox, if all my tracks have this blue triangle does this mean I wont be able to play on the new Nexus without analyzing?

Diamond 0 voti

U can play tracks on the nexus that have a blue triangle, u just wont see the high res waveform

Benny Van Cappellen 0 voti

This is a very old thread but one of my tracks has the blue triangle, I tried to analyze the track again but it won't let me, the "analyze track" option is darker than the others and won't let me click it. I tried to analyze missing data but the blue triangle hasn't disappeared yet, any suggestions?

Jamie Moonen 0 voti

@Jamie > Try removing and re-adding the track to your collection.

Pulse 0 voti