Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

rekordbox 2.0.1

nice work butting key  feature in  rekordbox  pioneer .no bugs  yet. :))).

Bren

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

9 commenti

Your beat grid is not aligned properly. Red line should be the first beat for all bars to match the track.

Didier Malenfant 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Question about the new features in rekordbox 2.0.1 with analyzes when a track has been analyzed with an older version:

With analyze missing data : what is the grid after replace the new analysis.

With analysis key : is that the grid after replace the new analysis.

To take advantage of all the new features, missing data analysis is that enough or should redo a complete analysis.

I ask this because I'm worried about having to recheck my 4000 tracks again after having analyzed.

Thanks

smile-jg 0 voti

@Smile-jg As far as we know, analyze missing data does not replace the grid information but rather generates high-res waveforms for the new CDj2000nexus to use. Analyse Key does not affect the grid either, it just replaces the 'key' field with the value it calculated for the track's key. Re-analyze the track completely would affect the grid though.

@Bren Sorry, I'm so anal retentive :)

Didier Malenfant 0 voti

Updated my rekordbox to v 2.0. connect to CDJ2000's. turn on LINK in rekordbox window:

1: I see my CDJ's in RB on PC

2 :when i hit LINK button in CDJ's it says WAIT.... WAIT WAIT... about 30-40 sec..... and that's all. I can't see tracks from RB on my cdj's.

3: when i load the track using RB from PC, after about 40 sec error on cdj2000: E-8302:PLAYER ERROR (C611)

?????????????

Sonare 0 voti

back to 1.6 version.... so many functions in new update of RB. if pioneer will not make the next update for CDJ2000s to use the new features of  RB, then no need to update to version 2.0. 

But I think many features of new CDJ nexus can be in CDJ2000. like, minutes markers, slip mode, new LCD disign. 

Sonare 0 voti

I have got issues with the new RekordBox. im currently running the latest OSX on MacBook Pro. Everytime I close the RekordBox it crashes.... Any tips?

Dan Ngan 0 voti

Sweet baby... Guys, if you have an issue start your own thread ok? There are about 5 different people all posting different issues in here. I'm giving an answer to each of you. If that doesn't resolve your issue, open your own thread.

@Didier > Correct, analyse missing data is just that - it analyses to support the new features, it is not a full re-analysis.

@Sonare > You'll need to give us some information about how you have everything setup. Are you using a DJM2000 or a network switch? Have you all firewalls disabled / allowing Pioneer traffic through? Same story with any anti-virus you may be using. Have you ever had that error code display for that same track before?

@Dan > You'll have to give us more information than that, Dan. Please tell us the specs of your hardware / your setup / firmware and software versions etc.

If you guys have trouble setting firewall permissions, check this link: http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20118231-rekordbox-link-troubleshooting

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE also read this thread before posting for help: http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20118251-read-this-thread-before-posting-for-help-with-rekordbox

Gavin 0 voti