Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

RekordBox Bar Counter

I saw in the iPhone app I somehow set it so I could see how many bars were left until the next cue point. This happened once and I couldn't get it to happen again, no idea how I did it. I'm not too worried about the iPhone app for now, but is there a way I can get it to show how many bars until the next cue point in RekordBox on PC?

If not it would be great to add in the next update

T-Top

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

8 commenti

Are you sure you mean cue points? You can see red triangular markers above the waveform where you can see where the hot cues are set. At the beginning of a bar there is a red marker and the other three beats are in green. Are you on 1.10?

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Don't even know if you read that right lol.

Ok - the new CDJ has a countdown until the next cue point. If it's 32 bars from your 1st cue point to your 2nd, it will count down 32 bars.

In the RekordBox app - it was doing the same for a bit I'm pretty sure - if not then IDK what I saw

Is it possible to get this same counter that is on the new CDJs in RekordBox on PC?

T-Top 0 voti

Sorry, you're right - I didn't read that correctly.

Yes, the new CDJs and the iPhone apps have the ability to countdown the bars until the next cue / loop.

This is not currently implemented in rekordbox 2.0.1 - the feature is only available on the Nexus and App.

Gavin 0 voti

Oh alright - would be nice to have this implemented into the program

Hopefully with the next update :) - If it hasn't been considered I'd like to pass that along as an idea for an update

T-Top 0 voti

I want to add my desire for this. Why have it in the iOS app but not the Mac / PC app?

Kieron Y 0 voti

Thank You T-Top for making this understandable, and thanks Gavin for pass it along.

I just wanted the same thing for a while now and made a topic about it, Copy/pasted..

posted this on October 23, 2012 11:13

I would like to have the feature from CDJ Nexus "BAR View” in RekordBox (show how many bars there is from a cue point to the next one).

It would make the arrangement of the playlist much easier and I / We would have tighter sets.

/Fredrik

Fredrik F 0 voti