Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Setting Preferences for Export

In the release notes we saw that you can export preferences on an SD card and have them applied to the CDJ

Is that in the preferences > export > my settings tab? If I set those, are those what are automatically exported to the SD card? Or do I have to do something special to export preferences?

Also there's an option that says Play Mode, which can be set to Continue or Single... what is this setting?

At first I was thinking of Auto Cue, then I saw there's another option for Auto Cue On/Off

T-Top

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

If I'm not mistaken, Single = only the track selected plays whereas continue = the next track in the playlist/sort/category plays afterwards. AutoCue means the tracks will stop in between

Here are my settings ;) Pitch 6% SYNC OFF :D

maDJam 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Isn't that the same thing?

One track plays vs. the whole playlist?

Stopping in between songs vs. Continuing?

Or does that mean that it won't even load the next song, but if Auto Cue is on, then it will still load the next song and just not start playing it? 

T-Top 0 voti

I tried this export preferences last night but never used an sd card. in tried to copy the settings over via the link but the player wouldnt take it.  If I do this by SD will my player (cdj2k) then boot to +6 instead of +10? this is the general idea for this export settings isnt it? has anyone got this working yet?

Zeus Tunage 0 voti

MAYBE with the 2000's after they put out  the firmware update

T-Top 0 voti

cheers t-top :)

would be good to get someone from pio to confirm

Zeus Tunage 0 voti

Continuous play, to my knowledge, is where you attempt to scratch at the start of a track but you accidentally jump back (i.e. 'rewind') into the previous track. Engaging Single play mode will prevent this from happening.

@Zeus > Customising your preferences in rekordbox can only be exported to the new CDJ2000nexus.

Gavin 0 voti