Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

31 follower Segui

Rekordbox 2.0.1 problems

I feel like maybe this wasn't supposed to be released quite yet? It has crashed on me several times and only writes about half of my tracks to the drive

Dj Daywalker

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

105 commenti

I have a gig after 3 hours, but still have a problem with RB v2. can't see tracks in CDJ's. where i can download old 1.6.2 version??? PLZ help

Sonare 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Sonar I had the same problem but my decks just kept waiting and waiting with the spinning hour glass so I've just gone to 1.6.

Si BooGie 0 voti

All these comments, I've never known Pioneer to be so absent. Does anyone else think the know their software is FUBAR. Maybe their busy fixing it before the launch of their new Flagship. Imagine spending 3 grand only to no stable integration, no large wave form but you'll still beable to play good old CDs

Si BooGie 0 voti

-

How long does it  take to analyze keys and tracks(2795) by pioneer rekordbox  3 days so far and still going ..is this right ?. very slow

September 13, 2012 07:56

If you are wating all that time to analize your tracks Bren... then I wouldnt want to be at your place when its time to fix the beat grids. It will take you one year then lol.

September 13, 2012 09:26

nearly there after 3 days . i have about  200 tracks left is  there anything  way of speeding this up.

Bren 0 voti

back to 1.6 version.... so many functions in new update of RB. if pioneer will not make the next update for CDJ2000s to use the new features of  RB, then no need to update to version 2.0. 

But I think many features of new CDJ nexus can be in CDJ2000. like, minutes markers, slip mode, new LCD disign. 

Sonare 0 voti

Okay, upgraded to rekordbox 2.0, now can't bridge into itunes even though the destination is correct in the preferences and it says all the songs are missing and have them in the wrong location. So think Im gonna go back to 1.2 that came with the cd player!! Not impressed!

Piers FitzGerald 0 voti

I’m still using rekordbox 1.5.3 because of all the unstable builds since then. And 1.5.3 isn’t exactly stable in PRO LINK mode.

I’m really wondering what pioneer is thinking here, adding more and more features without fixing existing (smal and critical!) bugs.

That’s just plain bad software development/management. It really shows that pioneer have been developing hardware and not software over the years.

But whats REALLY depressing is that in the last 3 years they have not showed any sign of adding more resources to the development and/or change the team behind this application.

Something must be done here, this is embarrassing, not only for pioneer but also for the users who pay so much money for the players and end up using them as Traktor a controller because of this.

Class Action Lawsuit is just silly guys, boycott is the way to go.

Bjoervik 0 voti

pareil pour je suis toujour a la version 1.5.3 , je ne me precipite jamais sur une mise jour j'attend les avis

michel franck 0 voti

Use Keyfinder, free and very speed Key analyzer !!! And it tag mp3 with camelot key's

Davmix 0 voti

how do i analize all tracks in rekordbox? i can only work out how to do 1 at a time?

aaron elliott 0 voti

Can pioneer plz upload a link to Rekordbox 1.6.2.... 2.0.1 is the 1st update that crashes on me an i update everytime. ..its not showning half of my waveform data on my tunes in Rekordbox....when  i get in to a mix it crashes every time....  when connected to da 2000s... never had dis problem be4..... Pulse/Gavin i know your hearing alot about this but we need the option to rollback on this version until Pioneer get the bugs sorted.....I have my decks 2 years an this is the first time i can say Pioneer have let alot of us down because we cant even use our decks.... Untill this is fixed/option to revert to 1.6.2 my Technics going to club this weekend... Pulse/Gavin not directed at ye (i watch the forums an ye always der to help/fix problems).... But pioneer release the 2000 nexus last week an i get an update were my 2000s cant work via Rekordbox....Is this whats going to happen in the future people who spent thousands on the 2000s get left behind while Pioneer promote the 2000nexus...

Djmcallister 0 voti

Well after installing, uninstalling and pulling my hair I've done a clean install of windows 7 with only 2.0.1 and it running so smooth I can't believe. Analysing is quicker, I can use the search function whilst linked and analysing. So I take everything back maybe this is an update worthy of Pioneer name

Si BooGie 0 voti

Sorry, but I can't read all these threads. 

I have to say that new version of rekordbox seeks to me really fine.

It didn't make the difference, but I like it.

Dream Treez 0 voti

Got v2 pushed via the updater, works fine here? Win7 x64, pro dj link, usb no problems, 7k track collection

J.J. Dekker 0 voti

Ok, I see the same thing over and over. As with the majority, my Rekordbox crashes every time that I open it. I get a few minutes of use, then gone.

I managed to get through scanning all of my music, and scan all of the songs. but as I started to edit the tags, and correct labeling issues. it started crashing.

I am using a Windows PC - Core i7, 8 gigs Ram, ATI Radeon 6770 Video with 1 gig ram. 2Tb HDD, and 5.1 Audio, all of which is fully updated.

Ron Morris 0 voti

hi iv been having problem too it was working fine i have it hooked up with macbook pro cdj 2000s and djm 2000 when link and playing track if i remove a song from a play list it crashes and a box opens up with some kind of report ask to reopen then i reopen and it then will only show me the m,ixer is linked the deck dont get reconised even if i turn them off and on ? had to restart mac book then was ok till i tried to remove a track again ?

tranzam33 0 voti

the problem i have is when i connect my cdj 2000 and my cdj 2000 nexus via the same pro link it comes up on the nexus saying 2000/900 detected on the link and the unit either crashes or takes forever to load the tracks so does this mean i cant use different units on the same anymore (i did it with 2000 and 900 on same link)

Dann Shinigami 0 voti

This new version of rekordbox has given me more trouble then any previous versions ive installed and ive had most of them, the last four to be exact excluding 2.0.1.. My first problem was the same as dann's pretty much i would plug the lan cable into my laptop and the link tab in rekordbox would appear as normal and when clicked the two pictures of my cdjs came up but when i tried to load a track into both of my cdj's the pictures would flash for    about 10 seconds and my actual cdj's displayed a sand timer saying "waiting" underneath it, this would last about 30 seconds until the error code        E - 83.02 took its place. This is still happens when ever i load rekordbox up for the first time but ive found a way to get full playing functionality by simply restarting my computer. Now i have a new problem lol rekorbox wont let me import any type of track wither its MP3, WAV or AIFF. The fact that i have a set this saturday night and i cant import all the new tracks ive downloaded is really pissing me off. Can any one help asap 

whytee 0 voti

This new version of rekordbox has given me more trouble then any previous versions ive installed and ive had most of them, the last four to be exact excluding 2.0.1.. My first problem was the same as dann's pretty much i would plug the lan cable into my laptop and the link tab in rekordbox would appear as normal and when clicked the two pictures of my cdjs came up but when i tried to load a track into both of my cdj's the pictures would flash for    about 10 seconds and my actual cdj's displayed a sand timer saying "waiting" underneath it, this would last about 30 seconds until the error code E - 83.02 took its place. This is still happens when ever i load rekordbox up for the first time but ive found a way to get full playing functionality by simply restarting my computer. Now i have a new problem lol rekorbox wont let me import any type of track wither its MP3, WAV or AIFF. The fact that i have a set this saturday night and i cant import all the new tracks ive downloaded is really pissing me off. Can any one help asap 

whytee 0 voti

importing via bridge or direct from explorer / finder?

if on a mac.. might be worth running a repair disk permissions session... this might unlock your locked RB database.. if on a pc i have no idea?!?!

Matt Jackson 0 voti

How are you importing your tracks and what happens?  I had a problem with importing some folders so had to go in to the folders and drags the tracks in to RB instead of using the import option.. I've also had the issue that brings up the E-83.02. and where the track just won't load. For this I just kept trying to load other tracks until one would load then after that all tracks would load fine even the ones that failed the first time.

Si BooGie 0 voti

ive tryed importing from both mate and no luck, im using windows btw lol

whytee 0 voti

ive always dragged tracks from folders and never had any problems its as if the older this version gets the more of an inconveniences it becomes

whytee 0 voti

close RB... relocate your database file location... open RB again... then try importing those files it wouldnt take... see what happens!

if this works then you must have a corrupt database file(s)... but do try and put the original folders/files back to the original place... while RB is closed of course.. then reopen and see if you can add stuff back in again.

Matt Jackson 0 voti

when i drag a track from a folder to rb the cursor has a circle with a diagonal line running through the middle so when i release the track to be quantised nothing happens and when i try to import a track through rb i double click on the track i want and the quantise box flashes up for a second, thats all that happens it has the same outcome as the drag and drop method. 

whytee 0 voti

So what happens when you try to import, for me when I had the issue RB would either crash or do nothing.

Si BooGie 0 voti

So I'm getting my Nexus' and DJM2000 on Monday, so a couple of days ago I started preparing some tracks in Rekordbox. I set my my hot cues on A, B & C on a track and then the next day I open that same song and the hot cues from A, B, C have moved into the memory bank for some reason? But its only on some tracks? Anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?

Nyall Warner 0 voti