Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

RekordBox iPhone/iPad Suggestion - Copy Music Files

Hello, I have a suggestion for the RekordBox App! It would be cool to have the option so that when you copy songs onto your iPhone over WiFi from your computer, to also have those songs copy into the iPhone's native music player (if possible)

T-Top

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

There's probably some Apple limitation here in relation to sharing music or else its a requirement in the folder and database structure of rekordbox app. I'll find out more.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Just not sure because there's the option to import iPhone songs... but maybe it just makes a full copy of the song?

T-Top 0 voti

@T-Top > No, I believe the method of operation is that it 'imports' the track from the smartphone library and stores the analysis data separately. When you transfer a track over WiFi, it lumps everything in together. Making a fully copy of the song would be silly if unnecessary.

Gavin 0 voti

Gotcha - that's my point then, if I want my whole library in RekordBox with songs that I've analyzed on my computer, I'd be duplicating all my songs that I have for listening purposes on my iPhone

T-Top 0 voti