Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

rekordbox sort method "colour tags" don't show on CDJs

I updated my rekordbox to 2.0.1.

In the category & sort submenus on the device panel, I have selected Colour to be included. However once I move my usb (device) to the CDJ2000s, I now no longer have the option to sort my tracks based on their colours tags within playlists.

Not sure why, this is one of my main methods of browsing, any help greatly appreciated.

scribblerdnb

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Just to clarify... changing the order of the sort categories, or removing (in case there was a maximum) makes no difference. Colour just doesn't want to appear in the sort options.

scribblerdnb 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Possible Bug, or confusing:

Found the cause... in the new "column panel" whatever you choose in the drop down menu is removed from your sort options on the CDJ2000. Not sure if this is a nexus feature, but either way, causes confusion on the original 2000s.

scribblerdnb 0 voti

Thank you so much for this post! I went to my job last night only to discover I could no longer sort my playlist by BPM - urgh! Made the night a bit more difficult. Come to find out, it was the same issue you had with color! And it now appears to be fixed. At least my job tonight will be back to normal!

Hockeymetz 0 voti