Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Link Not Showing Up For Rekord Box with my CDJ 2000"s

Hi I have tried connecting my CDJ 2000 with the rekord box but the link never shows up. i am using Version 4.0 on my CDJ 2000 and Rekord Box 2.0.1. I was using the same for a couple of weeks but all of a sudden one day when i start the link does not show up. I have read all the threads previously and tried all means and ways like putting the wifi off and putting the firewall off as well. but still no result. i tried connecting even one player directly to d laptop without the hub but the link still does not show up. Can anyone please help me on this. I am using a Windows 7 . 

Ashish Macwan

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

Hi,

have you also checked that beside the firewall also anti-virus is off and the network is set up to home-network (mentioned in troubleshooting-thread)? This is also important! If you have the connection direct, then try the other config with all players. Don´t know if it works with an router (but should I guess)- I use a switch. And all players and rekordbox must use the newest firmware...actual on the 2000`s is firmware 4.05 if I´m right. And I learned from the switch that it must be powered as the last to get a correct config... Maybe this helps.

Greetings,

Dirk

deejay-d 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Ashish > First, please start by updating your players firmware.

Are you using a network switch / router? It sounds like you may not be allowing Pioneer traffic through an anti-virus / firewall.

Gavin 0 voti

At D  n Gavin i switched off the Anti Virus n it did work but then now i got another issue when i connect a player directly to my laptop it works fine but when i use the hub the link shows up but the player shows loading and nothing shows up after a while. i tried switching on and off the players but again the same issue is showing up and then i get some kind of error message . Any help on the same bro? 

Ashish Macwan 0 voti

@Ashish > Could you please post the log files found in the following folder:

C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\PioneerLog

PSvLinkAPILog.txt

PSvLinkSysMgrLog.txt

PSvNFSdLog.txt

Pulse 0 voti

Hey bro there is no such folder found in my laptop ....!!!

Ashish Macwan 0 voti

Hello, I have the same problem. but I'm on mac OS 10.7 Lion ... A month ago, the last time I connected and everything worked. but yesterday and today I tried to connect to djm2000> cdj2000. but not displayed link. I also tried it directly to the player but nothing. settings on the computer did not change. help please!

Igor Gasto 0 voti

Hello, I have the same problem. but I'm on mac OS 10.7 Lion ... A month ago, the last time I connected and everything worked. but yesterday and today I tried to connect to djm2000> cdj2000. but not displayed link. I also tried it directly to the player but nothing. settings on the computer did not change. help please!

Igor Gasto 0 voti