Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

Is it possible to create a load point like you can in traktor so a track always loads at a certain point

I am looking to create a memory point for the 1st beat of each track, is it possible to turn these into load points (like traktor) so the track loads at this point?

cdjbasile

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

10 commenti

Also for some reason i need to load tracks twice into the player to get it to cue up properly to the 1st beat, on the 1st load into the rb player the marker is somewhere at the start but not quantised to the 1st beat

cdjbasile 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I'm having a few issues too with the first beat cue being different to what I set. The cue point seems to move, sometimes slightly ahead of the the beat and it won't let me manually rewind ahead of the first downbeat and manually cue correctly.
The cue point seems to alter depending if quantise is on or off in rekordbox too. Possible bug I think.

Phil 0 voti

if you load the track again (a 2nd time) it seems to register the proper grid from which you have set the cue, but when you go on to another track and reload the previous its out again, but reloading it again updates the grid wtf?!

cdjbasile 0 voti

I'll check that out but it shouldn't be like that! Setting the first cue in rekordbox should be the same as setting a load marker in traktor so it always cues to the point you set in advance.

Phil 0 voti

Totally agree. Thats where this software needs to get...

cdjbasile 0 voti

I'm pretty sure this was the way it used to work but something broke recently. I'm sure it will get fixed, I was starting to think I was doing something wrong myself but there's definitely something gone amiss....

Phil 0 voti

is there no snap to beat function like traktor if it doesn't go to the first beat automatically when you hit the quantise button?

cdjbasile 0 voti

press the 'c' (cue) button on your keyboard and it will snap to the nearest beatgrid marker providing quantise is turned on.

Phil 0 voti

The problem I'm having is sometimes the next beat grid marker isn't the first beat - there's a couple of blank markers before the 1st beat. How do I rectify that? I've tried a few things but none seem to work so far...

cdjbasile 0 voti

In traktor I could just select the first beat manually with to snap to function if it wasn't picked up automatically

cdjbasile 0 voti