Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

RB in Mountain Lion

When is it to be expected to get a 100% working version of RB to Mountain Lion?? 

I really think it is weak of pioneer not to have this yet... For god sake, 100 of 1000 of people use a ton of money on pioneer products, we should at least expect to have thing up and running on current systems???

Dj Ceci

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

9 commenti

I've just installed 2.0.1 on Mountain Lion.  I'll report back with any bugs, but it seems to be working fine so far.

Until tonight, I've been using v1.5.3 on an old installation of Lion, since it was the first version that was relatively problem-free for me.  Fingers crossed that this is a stable release...

Warth 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I have v 1.5.3 on my other mac that not has mountain lion, install v2.0.1 on my mountain lion import the database, and everything is wrong... No waveform, no artwork, I have ticked of that I import from that version in prefs... But everything is just a mess... Of course if will work if I re-analyze everything, but I really dont want to do this.... It is many thousends songs.

Dj Ceci 0 voti

@Gavin ... What is the point of asking me what my issue is, and never reply on it again????? Still having problems, and have not found a sollution here????

Dj Ceci 0 voti