Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Rekordbox doesn't update rating on devices

Please can someone tell me... if I spend hours adding ratings to my music in Rekordbox... why then does it NOT update my devices (USB disk) when I press "Update Collection"?

How can I get the ratings to update on the USB's database without deleting and re-adding all my music?

Thanks

Matt

PS: getting a bit tired of rekordbox's limitations & problems now!

Matt D

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

Even the reverse would be fine... update on the CDJs and then have my Rekordbox updated.  But... nope, it wont do that either.  :-/

I must be doing something wrong! 

Matt D 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Update: I've found if i update ratings on the CDJ i can update the collection only by clicking Update Collection on the ROOT of my device!  If I select an individual track (or group of tracks like in the history of a device) and click Update Collection it basically does nothing.

Is this a bug?  It takes my PC 10-20 minutes to update collection from the root of the device (I have 4000 songs on it).

Matt D 0 voti

hello,

i have the same problem...

if i make ratings in the rekordbox software and syncronised them with my USB device... all ratings are now on the USB device but if i chance a rating on USB device, it will not back syncronisated on my database if i select "update collection"...

is this a bug which will get fixed..? 

dennycrane 0 voti

I have a similar problem, rekordbox does not update the ratings from itunes....   any help please?

rafael m 0 voti

yeah this is really bugging me too, since then I try to get my settings in the first run.

Reading the USB-Device from rekordbox takes ages, and updating from Rekordbox to USB seems to be impossible.

Therefor, which is really sad, the "Played" tab becomes useless

EpikureeR 0 voti

Yesterday I sat nearly 3 hours sorting my music out and giving ratings to all the individual songs I wanted to play the night (in iTunes).

"updated my collection" and when I got to the club, plug in my USB to the CDJ's but no ratings at any of the songs :(

Do I need to delete all the stuff from my USB and export them again form my Rekordbox?

I also this morning sorted all my tracks in my library (5000 +- tracks) and gave them different colours via the key ratings.

I am busy now "updating" my collection on my USB Flashdrive in hopes that all the colour ratings would be sorted on my flash drive?

Hope it works...

Also how do you change the ratings of tracks when playing on the CDJ's?

Regards

Armand 0 voti

If you did it in iTunes, you need to update rekordbox THEN update your USB drive.

Pulse 0 voti