Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Rekordbox / iphone: not carrying the analysis of this hot cue and cue point.

when I am exporting my tracks from my rekordbox version 2.01 for the rekordbox my iphone 4 with iOS 6, the songs do not go with the hot cues and not analyzed. already did all textes and always the same problem occurs.

I have to redo all settings of hot cue, cue point etc.

How to solve this problem?

EDDY

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

13 commenti

rekordbox'm already with my iphone updated on latest firmware.

EDDY 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

this might sound like a stupid question but are you using itunes to tranfer the music, then exporting into rekordbox app?

or are you using rekordbox to transfer the music onto your phone

DJ-Ric 0 voti

@David > Are you using the latest versions of the app and rekordbox?

Pulse 0 voti

@David > Can you please give me a step-by-step of your workflow? I just tested it here with rekordbox 3.2 (OS X 10.10.2) and rekordbox mobile 1.3.1 (iOS 8.1.2) and I was able to export a track with memory points and hot cues, then manipulate them on the mobile and when updating my collection back in rekordbox, it brought forth my changes.

Pulse 0 voti

OK thanks

Open RB on iPhone.

Prepare track - add hot cues. This is a track already in the RB collection on the phone and not one selected via the + note symbol at the bottom.

Step back - press connect

Go to RB on Mac - connect iphone

Iphone connected - can see track in RB on mac via iphone with hot cues.

Update collection - option when clicking on right clicking on iphone device.

Look in main collection (above where device is on the left of main RB program on mac - hot cues not on the track.

• not sure if relevant but when usb key is inserted i can see it as a device and it works with the sync manager. iPhone is there as  device but not recognised by sync manager so back -illing cue points that way doesn't work.

Thanks

David

David Mallows 0 voti

Slight difference in version for phone IOS. My phone IOS is 8.1.3.

David Mallows 0 voti

@David > Does this happen with any track or only specific tracks? I just followed your instruction list and had no issues with my rekordbox updating the cues and showing the changes made on the desktop.

Pulse 0 voti

Has not worked for me yet.

To be clear I can see them on the desktop via the phone but the changes do not flow through to the main collection.

I'm going to reinstall the iphone app and see if that helps.

David Mallows 0 voti