Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Problem with ProDJLink + Couple Questions About The Update....

It's not reading any of the gear at all, ( Platinum Edition ) All firmware is up to date. Was working fine until the update. 

Also I have mixed in key and I now have a mixture of Camelot & Reg Keys on my my files, anyway of changing that? 

My other issue is the BPM reader on Recordbox is being a little too picky in the BPMS causing a lot of files to have unnecessary decimals.... anyway of group or bulk editing these? 

Mhkaz Orlando

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

There are tools to bulk edit ID3 tags but I'm not sure if recordbox uses universal (or the most common) fields for that. Or are your file names derived from the tags? I also wouldn't know if it would work as easy on a mac but considering the use of one, it should be even more easy with a mac app. Are you talking about the file name after mixed in key or the ID3 tags?

ShonkaiDJ 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I'm talking about the general BPM/Key read out, I would Rekord box gives, like to get all the .32 .45 .65 etc. rounded up to the nearest BPM. So it'd be specific to there organization fields I assume.

Mhkaz Orlando 0 voti

Alright so I got the bulk edit outta the way.... now where the hell is the display duplicate files?

Mhkaz Orlando 0 voti