Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Search Sticking throughout the Search

Ive noticed in this new version when you click on the collection short cut to do a search for a track and find it.  once you are done with this and head back into a playlist if you don't delete the search your playlist are blank. Due to the fact that it thinks you are still looking for this track. Is there going to be a fix for this issue.

An idea of having a tab window always opened for collection like the previous version was awesome and was hoping you can make this an option again in this version. Im disappointed you can't do this in this new version having a collection tab if you choose to since searching for mobile djs is a huge thing..

Marc Bauman

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

totally agree, I hope this is addressed soon

the search sticking throughout everything Is annoying, once I click on a playlist outside of the collection the search should auto clear

An idea of having a tab window always opened for collection like the previous version was awesome and was hoping you can make this an option again in this version. Im disappointed you can't do this in this new version having a collection tab if you choose to since searching for mobile djs is a huge thing..

and also this, I hate that we cannot have a collection view open all the time to search quick. Make a keyboard shortcut available to collection or add a search box pinned at the top of the tree by collection like an example in the pic I attached

Please do something with this, its one of my biggest let downs in 3.0

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Just do like serato does that everyone is used to

CDTF+F always searches ALL "Collection"

once you click on a playlist that search field clears

I would think the engineers would have just done this by default. Needs work

BriChi 0 voti

I am having the same problem.  Please address this as soon as possible. 

Brian Sabella 0 voti

BriChi this would def be an great way to fix this issue. I can also see them making a tab that you can use or not use this way if jocks don't want it they can leave it closed. But this is def something that needs to be addressed

Marc Bauman 0 voti

I agree! just keep "collection" as its own view separate from playlists but always visible if the DJ wants it to be

BriChi 0 voti

I absolutely agree with Marc and BriChi! It's extremely annoying. Can this issue be resolved soon??

Pete 0 voti

If by "soon" you mean "at some point," then yes. They're working on these issues as they're reported.

Pulse 0 voti

Heh Pulse, I ran through another busy weekend djing and I'm still disappointed with his search in collection feature.  Mix-vibes even know that was crap they nailed it perfectly and this is a major concern that djs have when trying to search for a track in hurry. 

The scary thing is that even Denon which is a crap product there search always let you search whether you are inside there program which Pioneer has like 2-3 steps to search and then have to X out so you can see the rest of your music. 

My question to you is how can we make this a priority and have this get on the right track so people don't get frustrated like myself and give up on a brand new version that is the core of your Dj community? 

Marc Bauman 0 voti

not sure about Engine, But yes, the search needs to be vastly improved. I did a few jobs this weekend and just too many clicks to search load and clear when going in and out of playlists

the good thing is Pulse did say """They're working on these issues as they're reported.""" so hopefully they set it as some kind of priority being the program is pretty stable but missing some important features

BriChi 0 voti

@Marc > Everything is a "priority" to someone, and everyone is frustrated with that one thing that isn't working for them.

All in due time!

Pulse 0 voti