Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Need help with rekordbox 3.0!

Am trying to sign in when opening rekordbox. But it keeping saying wrong email or password. Don't get it
Everything is fine. I could login in my account with no problem. Am I doing something wrong? Help please. Thanks
Steven

Steven V

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

15 commenti

you need to create a KUVO account, the login in not your pioneer forum login

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks brichi! Dumb question where do u sign up for that?

Thanks

Steven V 0 voti

towards the bottom of the login it says "click here if you do not have a login"

BriChi 0 voti

Thanks man! U must be there new mod for pioneer. Lol hope u getting free gear to test out. How is the new rekordbox? Did u find it good? I been busy (bought a house in Long Island). So I lost what's going with pioneer stuff.

Steven V 0 voti

hahahahaha, No I ma not a mod and definitely do not get free shit thats for sure! lol. I just browse the forum a lot to see what issues may arise for me to avoid, if I see people I can help, I do

where on LI?

BriChi 0 voti

That's true u always helping people out. I always seeing. You around. You the man and I know u kool peoples. Am in Hempstead.

Steven V 0 voti

Really ext 33 not to far from idj now. We should link up one day. I know we be good buddy's. We would be like two girls talking up a storm. Lol

Steven V 0 voti

My moms live in Staten Island. Lol. Brichi it worked I sign up all is good now. Sorry pulse need to move fast there buddy. : ). Now am just waiting for a all in one controller just for rekordbox and am good to go.

Steven V 0 voti

Pulse is definitely the man, he deals with a lot of crap on this forum, I help out when I can knowing he has a million posts to answer cause i'm just a nice guy, lol

BriChi 0 voti