Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

cdj 350 x pc

hello friends using cdj 350 virtual dj mac and when I change the mode and PCmode to stick to the softwere working then I have to restart the softwere that happened before when switched to CD mode. I count on your help because I've done the last update available.

thank you: Marcelo Santos

marcelo santos

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

29 commenti

@Marcelo > This is an expected method of operation as the USB control is shared between the soundcard and the device reader.  You are only able to switch between CD and PC modes without losing connection to the CDJ's soundcard.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

The engineers have had some discussions with the software manufacturers to see if there are methods that could work-around the software not losing the hardware when it switches modes (in other words, simply puts it on hold instead of having a disconnect), but there are no guarantees as this relies on both parties working towards a solution.

Pulse 0 voti

Hello. I bought last week, with my nice 1430 €, the cdj 350 * 2 & djm 350, and not other model  the dealer proposed me..., & have the same (& other) problem.

Are you going to resolve the problem? Otherwise you have to change our/my equipment with an other model, like cdj 400 that not have these problems, or I'll give back the cdj 350 set and get my money back!!

There i no reason to stop the production of a model (cdj 400), if you can not make a better model!!!!!

*i want a responsible and official response!!

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Greece)

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

..... at least recall the model and fix the problem. There is no shame to admit that there was a product failure.

Shame is when you hide behind your finger. .... Waiting to hearing from you..

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

That's it friends, we want our rights, after all pay for the equipment.

marcelo santos 0 voti

@mintzax > There is no product failure; that is how it was designed.  The solution relies on the software you are running to re-connect to the soundcard when it is once again made available to the system.

Pulse 0 voti

Andrea Mintzas elpizw na eisai ELLINASS..!   THELW NA AGORASW CDJ 350.PAIZW ME VIRTUAL 7 PRO  EIXA CDJ 400 TWRA CDJ 900..EXW KALOMATHEI STIN OLOSWSTI K APSOGI LEITOURGEIA!DN EIXA KANENA PROBLIMA ME CDJ 400 K 900 XERW NA RYTHMIZW POLLA PRAGMATA OSON AFORA VIRTUAL LATENCY KARTES HXOU KLP.DN M EXEI KOLLISEI POTE TPT APO THEMA PROGRAMMATOS LATENCY K TETOIA.EDW K 4 XRONIA DN EXW OUTE ENA KOLLIMA! MONO OTAN KANW PEIRAMATA SPITI M. THELW NA PARW MIKRES CDIERES K KAINOURGIES GT TIS 900 ARES TIS POULISA(TWRA OPOU NA NAI DLD TIS PAIRNEI). THELW NA M PEIS AN THA DOULEPSOUN APSOGA OI CDJ 350.AN ESENA S DOULEYOUN K GENIKA NA M BALEIS LIGO STO KLIMA GIA DCJ 350

Alex Gounaridis 0 voti

Andrea Mintzas elpizw na eisai ELLINASS..!   THELW NA AGORASW CDJ 350.PAIZW ME VIRTUAL 7 PRO  EIXA CDJ 400 TWRA CDJ 900..EXW KALOMATHEI STIN OLOSWSTI K APSOGI LEITOURGEIA!DN EIXA KANENA PROBLIMA ME CDJ 400 K 900 XERW NA RYTHMIZW POLLA PRAGMATA OSON AFORA VIRTUAL LATENCY KARTES HXOU KLP.DN M EXEI KOLLISEI POTE TPT APO THEMA PROGRAMMATOS LATENCY K TETOIA.EDW K 4 XRONIA DN EXW OUTE ENA KOLLIMA! MONO OTAN KANW PEIRAMATA SPITI M. THELW NA PARW MIKRES CDIERES K KAINOURGIES GT TIS 900 ARES TIS POULISA(TWRA OPOU NA NAI DLD TIS PAIRNEI). THELW NA M PEIS AN THA DOULEPSOUN APSOGA OI CDJ 350.AN ESENA S DOULEYOUN K GENIKA NA M BALEIS LIGO STO KLIMA GIA CCJ 350

Alex Gounaridis 0 voti

I don't know if you just let your cat loose on your keyboard, but I couldn't figure out what you were saying with any translator.  All I understood of that entire thing was "CDJ".  Please try and run it through Google translator if English isn't your primary language.

Pulse 0 voti

ELLHNAS EIMAI. SIGOYRA THA MAS GINEI PARATHRHSH POY MILAME STA GREEKLISH. ANYWAY. KATARXHN, GIATI DINEIS TA 900ARIA. THEORO OTI EINAI FOBERA. STA CDJ 350 EIXA TA EKSHS PROBLHMATA. 1) OTAN EBAZA SAN KARTA HXOY THN ASIO, OTI RYTHMISH KAI NA KANEIS STO LATENCY. APO TA LIGA POY KSERO, XANETE O HXOS. EDO...  http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20709863-cdj-350-with-virtual-dj EXO GRAPSEI THN LYSH AYTOY TOY PROBLHMATOS. 2) OTAN PAIZEIS VIRTUAL, KAI GYRISEIS STO USB KLOTSAEI TH KARTA KAI KOLLAEI. 

EYTYXOS ELYSA TO 1o PROBLHMA KAI SYNHTHISA XORIS USB. AN ESY THES NA TA TAIRIAKSEIS KAI TA DYO , DYSTYXOS DEN EXOYN KANEI KATI APO THN PIONEER. MONO ENALAGH ME CD MPOREIS (LYTHIKE EYTYXOS AYTO TO PROBLHMA ALLIOS THA TOYS KYNHGOYSA NA TA PAROYN PISO). 

KATA TA ALLA KAI ME VIRTUAL PAIZOYN APAIXTA KAI ENALASONTAI ME CD.

ALLA KAI PALI, GIATI NA DOSEIS TA 900ARIA. THEORO OTI POLY KALYTERA.!!!

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

OK, PULSE! ALEX ASK MY OPINION ABOUT CDJ 350 WORKING ON VIRTUAL DJ. I TOLD HIM THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THERE IS A PROBLEMING SITSING FROM PC TO USB. 

DOES PIONNER FOUND ANY SOLUTIONS ABOUT THIS?

@ ALEX-->> WRITE IN GREKK & THERE IS ATRANSLATOR. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

(THERE IS A PROBLEMING SITSING FROM PC TO USB. )  THERE IS A PROBLEM CHANGING FROM PC TO USB. 

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

Did you update the firmware on the player?  It resolves some issues with switching to CD, but you will still lose the soundcard when switching to a USB device source as the USB host is shared between the PC connection and the USB connection.

Pulse 0 voti

YES, I DID IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT. I ONLY HAVE PROBLEM SWITCING FROM PC TO USB, AND WITH ASIO CARD, SOMETIMES MUSIC STOP PALYING FROM THE SOUNCARD, BUT THE VDJ SEEM TO PLAY OK, I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM BY USING CDJ SOFTWRE AND NOT ASIO.

ON TRAKTOR I CAN NOT  DO THE SAME.

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

@Andreas > You can TURN OFF YOUR CAPS please, thanks!

Yes, that's normal when switching from the PC to a USB source, the computer loses the connection to the soundcard and it can't be reconnected by switching back to PC mode because the software is already operating.

Pulse 0 voti

if i play all night  with asio and a little bit with Cd 's it will be ok for all night or it will be cut the music every half an hour and all this problems? my laptop is i5 4gb ram win 7. i will fix the cdjs as andreas tolds here  http://forums.pioneerdj.com/entries/20709863-cdj-350-with-virtual-dj  but are they reliable??  

And Andrea i want to shell cdj 900 because they are big and i want something smaller..for my reasons! thanks pulse and andreas for your precious information!

Alex Gounaridis 0 voti

Hello; I just have the CDJ350 and i'm trying to make it work as a controller for the virtual dj 6.0.1 for MAC OS but it dosn't work, my computer and Virtual dj identify them, but the cdj,s do not charge the tracks, dosn't  do anything. HELP

Bernardo Moya GorozpE 0 voti

Audio is going through the CDJ350 but the tracks are not in the decks, so they're only functioning as an audio card. i can not control de Virtual dj

do i need to download some mapper or plug in???

@ Pulse > Hello. Let's make a summary. As you said above there's hardware conflict between USB & PC connection. As I see it, currently there's no way to fix it, let's say by firmware update? As you described in firmware updates, similar problem with switching from PC to CD mode was fixed in some previous firmware update a it's fully functional and i use it. So this was fixed and PC to USB is not possible? (I guess, problem is more difficult, but i'm trying to understand.) After all, would you be so kind and try to ask Pioneer developement if it's possible to find some solution by firmware update? And if it's not, try to add some feature to new Rekordbox DJ, which will for example every very small time interval scan new devices connected by usb and immediately after pushing PC mode button get soundcard into function without sound dropping. I have in plan to buy Rekordbox DJ and i would appreciate if it will be fixed. Thank you for your answer. :-)

Vítek Nešpor 0 voti

There is no fix that can be created for the USB / PC switch due to the hardware configuration.

If you're planning on using it with rekordbox, I wouldn't see why you'd need to switch from PC as all your USB-loaded tracks would have come from rekordbox anyhow.

Pulse 0 voti