Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

CDJ 2000 / DJM 2000 suggestion!

Hi,

it would be nice to have a clock in one of these maschines or if it's impossible because of the energy interruption, a little timer for playing time.

It would be awesome espacially for DJs who do radio sets or podcasts or something like this...

:-)

Xador

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

I've got this thing on my wrist, it cost $3 at the mall...

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I have a watch as well, but maybe it would be useful to be more exactly or to have the time more in the field of view!

Xador 0 voti

Id just like to say i had a bit of a moan about my decks as i was frustrated mainly with rekordbox not opening, however that is working fine right now. I played a six hour set off one hard drive last night not a glitch, Spent a lot of time before organising my tunes and the decks were spot on.

I love these 2000's and feel guilty for even doubting them. There are advanced and have many good features. 

If i could suggest any thing maybe a small usb keyboard the plugs into the back of the cdjs to help searching rather that using the needle drop bar? 

Andy Moy 0 voti

Hello,

I don't know really where I can put some requests for future CDJ2000 firmware, so I use this topic which seems to be the right one.

*** LESSON TO A SONG WITHOUT LOADING ***

A way to lesson a song directly in the CDJ Browser without loading it. 

*** AUTOMATIC HOTCUES & LOOPS LOAD ***

I would like to have a setting to automatically load Hotcues and loops when I load a song.

*** DISABLE HOTCUES & LOOPS PLAYING WHEN LOADING ***

Would it be posible to add a setting for that ?

*** COVER SEARCH ***

One thing really fun I would like to have is a Cover browsing on the CDJ with the needle like we have on a iPhone.

Covers could scroll horizontaly. As I'm an old DJ, I used to search musics on Covers not title/Artist/...

@Fred

Frédéric RICHARD 0 voti

@Xador > Sorry, very unlikely to happen.

@Andy Moy > The keyboard has been asked about before - that's not going to be possible.

@Frederic > Please start your own thread with questions / suggestions - not sure what you mean by #1. #2 has already been asked before and is not possible. Its not that time demanding to load them up manually. #3 not sure what you are asking here - just don't load the loops / hot cues when playing the track. I'll inquire about #4 although I would imagine the player is limited in what it can display.

Gavin 0 voti