Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

More Search Options

Hey everybody, Iv'e been a turntable user for about 3 years but I finally caved and traded in for a pair of 2000s. So far I love them but I was wondering if there is anyway to add more options in the search area. Iv'e noticed in a few YouTube videos that you can search for tracks by genre, key or BPM. Iv'e been using USB drives for storing and playing tracks.

I've tried to go into the Rekordbox preferences and change the export and sort options but it didn't seem to work. Any advice? thanks in advance. 

Alec Martin

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Yes, in Rekordbox go to File > Preferences > Export tab and then choose your active categories.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I think what you're wanting to do is located on the "Device" panel when your usb is connected.  The first response from Gavin show you how to enable certain search parameters.  On the Device panel, select your drive when you select the drive, four tabs on the right appear.  One of them is "Sort".  Here you can add "BPM" or "GENRE" or "KEY" to show on the CDJ2000.  You can move up or down to set where it appears on the CDJ.  Hope this helps.

J0ND3NV3R 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink