Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

jog wheel

i have had my 350's now since april, and now one of the jog wheel sounds terrible like it is dragging, it still works fine, could the jog wheel come off its runner, should i take it back to a repair centre?

it was fine until a couple of days ago

DJ-Ric

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

called pioneer, and my nearest repair centre is half mile away,

result lol

DJ-Ric 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@Ric > It shouldn't come off unless it has a serious defect or has taken a bit of a battering. Either way, its going to affect your ability using the deck so you were right to contact technical support.

Glad you got sorted.

Gavin 0 voti

yeah gavin, i probs could of put up with the slight drag and the grinding noise isnt loud, but i would be worried that it would develop into a bigger fault

and the turn around time is alot better than i thought, i thought it was going to be a few weeks, but they have said that i should have it back for Wednesday so 5 days aint a bad turn around time in my opinion, if it happens i will be impressed

DJ-Ric 0 voti

Just called about my cdj and unfortunately it is not yet fixed, parts have been ordered from Belgium, a jog dail and shaft but as yet has not arrived, so looking doubtful I will have it for my big party on Wednesday :(

DJ-Ric 0 voti

now another week gone by, got a call from my pioneer repair centre, word has come from belguim, that the parts are out of stock, they are now coming from japan, and will be landing at the repair centre on the 29th of september, got to say i am very disapointed that parts are not availible, and that they dont have priority shipping, if parts are availible in japan fedex could have them here in a few days

DJ-Ric 0 voti