Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

New Setup (Photo) ... Issue With 900's

Just got my setup sorted, image here .. http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301543_120724264693979_100002692174056_97228_2097555_n.jpg

The problem, 

The power buttons on my 900's stick. If I push them in, sometimes they get stuck. They feel as if there is something sticky inside stopping it. I've opened them up and there don't seem to be any issues. There are 2 long rods that push the power button onside so I just don't understand how they are sticking. When I take them apart there is no sticking at all.

Anyone else have this issue?

GV1

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

@GV1 > congrats on your new setup.

We don't recommend you take apart your CDJs (voids warranty, potential to further damage the unit or hurt yourself).

We would recommend you take the units to an authorised service centre for repair. Contact links are on the right >>

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks Gavin,

Does that mean my warranty is now void? I only opened them to check if there was anything stuck in the external button.

GV1 0 voti

Yes, you should never open any electrical device when it is within warranty.

Gavin 0 voti

How would they know I opened it though? There is no damage to screws and there is no warranty sticker. Even if there are marks to the screws there is no saying the product wasn't returned to the store by the buyer who opened it, and the store resold it to me.

I find it ridiculous how I pay through the teeth for a product that now has no warranty because I wanted to see if there was anything stuck in the button.

I could understand if Pioneer found a fault with the electrical side of things after it had been opened but nothing has been touched. 

There always ways around these warranties even after a product has been opened. It's just a piss take that it's a fault with Pioneer in the first place after paying thousands for the CDJ's.

GV1 0 voti

@GV1 > Its up to you whether you tell them you opened it or not, or whether they can figure out if you have opened it already...

I'm sorry you have had an issue with your unit but this is exactly the reason why warranties are in place, to protect the consumer.

Gavin 0 voti

I understand Gavin. Sorry to sound a bit OTT I know it nobodies fault on here.

GV1 0 voti

Im sure a repair guy can fix it in minutes. I wonder if theres a spring or tab that popped out or broke..

pete d 0 voti