Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

Pioneer cdj350 connect to Traktor Pro

Where it is possible to take video or the instruction in Russian, about connection Pioneer cdj350 to a tractor about. Simply at me difficulties with connection, are the instruction in English, has downloaded the driver from this site, but does not work.

YURIY FAST

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

41 commenti

Yuriy, when you are pressing utility make sure the CDJ is in disc mode, then once you have set the midi channels, then put it into control mode

DJ-Ric 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

ric it worked n im so happy dat vedio helped me a lot it is just da kind of vedio i wz lookin for thanks a lot fr ur help n now im lokin foward to using it now yeaaaaaaa  hahaa

jowell pereira 0 voti

try and try again.What happend whith Pioneer asio driver why it not connectig?

Very hard not knowing English to penetrate into this all. Thanks that have told that it is necessary to press button Utility in a mode cd. I choose channels, on left DECK1, on right 2, further as is shown in video. As a result again ADIO DEVICE IS NOT CONNECTING.ALL the driver at me are established, Midi mapping it is opened, the sound works only when I put in options TRAKTOR cdj-350 (0 in, 2 out) through one channel.

YURIY FAST 0 voti

hello, my sound drops out without reason. i've done everything shown in a video, (not the above. it does not exist) but nothing...

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

ti can not see the song on cdj. my led works opposite (ex. vinyl mode works when the led is off), and when i drag and drop songs, one of the teo decks is locked. i do not understand how can i regulate these. and as i said before, my soundcard crashes without reason. i had the same problem with vdj and i changed at mappers the eject (delete) and stopped. in traktor what i have to do? thank you.

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

mintmax    ------->

leds no return midi. if you change with mouse or controller cdj350 state does not change.

I ask you to override the sound card of the cdj. and LEDs make it work via midi.

so there will be cuts. using an external sound card.

Dj Sandom 0 voti

steven ,you know, from the other discussion that i do not want to use an external sound card. I do not understand exactly your are advising me to do.

Andrew Mintzas 0 voti

Hi can someone help me please!

I have just bought a new Macbook Pro 15' and as well as the Traktor Scratch Duo. I'm after some guidence into setting this equipment up with my CDJ 350'S and DJM 350.

I've installed the program works fine but for some reason I cannot get the Audio 4 DJ soundcard to work inconjuction with the CDJ's?

I'm not sure if there's something I have to download or what setting's to press to get the CDJ going with the Software.

Thanks

Ricky Mercuri 0 voti

@Ricky > If you've used the setup wizard to configure it, you should be able to have the Audio4 and the CDJs both working at the same time.

Pulse 0 voti

Ok, I've searched through and at the setup wizard do I select pioneer? And then for the second stage it doesn't come up with cdj 350 only cdj 400A and cdj 400B? I looked through the prefernces and it shows the AUDIO 4 DJ, but no sign of the CDJ's nor the DJM.

I'm wondering if there is a new update or setting I have to either download or press to get the program recoginizing it?

Thanks for the help really appreciate it.

Ricky Mercuri 0 voti