Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Can you use the Search feature within an Active Catergory? Like [TRACK]

Ok, So, Can you use this beautiful SEARCH Feature within an Active Category, on the 2000's, via USB or SD card and not RB Link? I cannot seem to activate it within [TRACK] or any other category. The only thing I get when I press Menu, within a Category, on the 2000's is sorting options. And there is no option in RB to activate this feature as a "sub category" in the Sort menu.

A good example would be... I go in to the [TRACK] Category and wanna snap over to P, solution would be, pull up Search and select P, and all the tracks that apply to that should pop up... no?? instead of scrolling AAAAALLLL THHEEEE WAAAAYY down to the P tracks.

Correct me if Im wrong.... but I just cant seem to search within anything except for in the [SEARCH] Catergory

dCzeK

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

I agree that we should be able to search categories, maybe it will slow the slllllooooowwwwwww searching up a little. If you want to jump to "P" though for example, just mold menu, elect alphabet then click and hold the scroll knob to scroll to a letter

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@dCzecK > As @BriChi says ... did you know you can press and hold the rotary knob until a big letter A shows up on the display -- then rotate that to P and then scroll through those tracks.  Unfortunately there is no search-within-a-sort, but you could always use various sort options to help narrow down the tracks.

Pulse 0 voti

Pulse, when you enter the search area though on the cdj, you are not in a sort category yet, can't they just add "search" then be able to choose track, artist, album etc...... before the search strip pops up?

BriChi 0 voti