Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

[CLOSED] Connecting Traktor Pro 2.0.3. to 2 x cdj350 + cjm350

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help me because i get crazy from trying to get this thing working. I read al the forums, did all the updates, but still...an overview :

1) updated cdj's to version 1.0.6.  and updated cjm to version 1.0.4.

2) installed the new cdj driver 1.102 on my Sony laptop

3) changed midi channels on cdj to ch1 and ch2

4) Connected cdj with usb to laptop

5) pushed the midi button on cdj's to connect to laptop(says connect on the cdj) without traktor being open

6) opened traktor

7) downloaded the correct tsi file for mapping on the pioneer website

8) followed the instruction on the cdj 350 connection guide from pioneer

9) imported the correct tsi -350 file for mapping into traktor

10) In audio setup selected cdj asio

This is what happens : 1) I have no control on my cdj, not 1 button

2) when I select cdj asio in traktor it says : Please connect and select an audio device( in red) , I can select speakers( 2 pioneer cdj 350 (wasapi) (shared mode) and than I get sound but both desks on same channel)

Please, can somebody help, payed a lot for set and for traktor....

thnaks

Sjekke

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

17 commenti

@Sjekke > If you're not using an external soundcard for the audio output and you want to use both of your CDJs, you need to use ASIO4ALL in order to aggregate the souncdards from the CDJs as Traktor will only recognize ONE soundcard.

As for the control, have you used the Setup Wizard located under the Help menu in Traktor?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hey guys,

thanks for trying to help me!

@Dj Ric : i tried everthing following the cool video you made.... but again no movement in the cdjs and when I seleced the cdjs asio driver in traktor it says Please connect and select an audio device( in red) .....shit shit shit

@ pulse  I read on the pioneer website that the cdj asio driver should also do that. Buit I also tried with the asio4all driver same result... driver finds it all but when it`s connected  . traktor says in audio setup : Please connect and select an audio device( in red)

Greetz:( :( :(

Sjekke 0 voti

if you are getting Please connect and select an audio device in red it can only be a couple of things,

1. that you are opening tracktor then turning the cdj on, and putting them in control mode, if so turn them on first then open tracktor

2. that the CDJ are faulty which i cant help but think that one could have a fault but unlikly that both would, so i would rule that out

3. that your laptop usb ports are faulty and not detecting the connection

Pulse may have a few more thing for you to try, but i have the CDJ-350w DJM-350w and all i did was everything i showed in the video, if you have done everything i showed then i cant help but think there is a fault somewhere

DJ-Ric 0 voti

@ dj Ric

@1  did first turn on the cdj and than traktor,,, no use

@2 when the usb get connected the asio reconize all the drivers so i don´t know....how can i test if the are faulty?

@ as said in 2 : on cdj says control connected and driver get installed on pc....

There is just 1 think it could be : I got this version of traktor from  a friend( from original version) to test before bying myself: At the moment I ´m happy that i did pay 199 € yet but I would really like to...but as long if it doesn´t work.... Can i be because of this?

Sjekke 0 voti

@Sjekke > Why not simply download the newest version from the internet yourself?  You get a fully-functional trial version which operates for 30 minutes at a time.

Pulse 0 voti

Sorry, also meant to add - try removing ASIO4ALL and see if the devices are detected by Windows.  If not, try reinstalling the drivers, then install ASIO4ALL, but get the last version, not the newest one as it has some problems.

Pulse 0 voti

Hey guys,

Thanks for all you help but...pfff

I installed the demo version, tried with the cdj asio driver : still Please connect and select an audio device( in red)

Tried to install asio4all version 2.09 but no result...

Also there is no button that works on the cdj350.... I really don't know anymore...I really would like to use a dj programma

greetz

Sjekke 0 voti

hello ric you reaLLY HELPED ME A LOT WHEN I WAS LAST HERE you had sent me a vedio of how to connect traktor to cdj 350 details its helped me a loy so wn i checke it in my mail box its not tr any more my friend would love to have dat vedio if u can send it back plz it was in sep i guess thanks a lot 

jowell pereira 0 voti

@Ric > You REALLY need a mic for your videos - that was about 12mins longer than needed to be!

Gavin 0 voti

ric thanks a lot for the vedio . what do i hv to do if i want to use traktor pro 2 for the cdj 350 right now we used traktor pro its amazing ya hey so what do u say for the cds n softwere make a difference 

jowell pereira 0 voti

@gavin I do have a mic lol, but i also have an Irish accent, a lot of people struggle to understand

DJ-Ric 0 voti

HI. I SETUP MY MAC BOOK WIT TRAKTOR AND I HAVE CDJ AND CJM 350-W. I FULLY INSTALL ALL THE DRIVERS AND .TSI BUT I CANT MAKE THE OUTPUT TO MY MIXER IS OUTPUTTING ON MY LAPTOP PLEASEEEEE HELLLPPPPPP

Martin Field 0 voti

@Martin > Please turn off the CAPS LOCK.

You need to run the Mac soundcard aggregator tool and configure both devices to appear as one audio interface to Traktor, thus allowing you to output audio to both.

Pulse 0 voti

This topic has been closed due to inactivity. Should you require future assistance with this issue, please create a new topic describing the problem and provide the URL of this topic as reference.

Pulse 0 voti