Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

USB & CDJ-2000

Hey guys,

I'm spinning at a club here in New York City and lately I've gotten my hands on a lot of new music. As it is, it is not worth it for me to keep burning CD's, so I've decided to go the USB route. i wanted to know, however, if there was a particular or favorite USB for the Pioneer CDJ-2000? If there is a type of USB stick -- a brand, if you will -- that is known for working really, well with these decks -- I want it. Can anyone please offer any solid sticks that are good in quality, durable and trust-worthy?

Also, as I no longer own my decks, I never really cared about going into USB mode. If I remember correctly, all I have to do is click the USB-button and I'm there, right? Would it be better if my Pioneer-dedicated USB drives don't have any folders within them, just audio files? I really don't want to give myself problems when I go up to spin; unfortunately, burning all the new tunes I have to CD's is not an option.

Alastor Music

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

4 commenti

I can suggest the one I have been using.  http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Flash-256-bit-encryption-PSF32GBTUSB/dp/B003D8V8KM.  Very smooth reliable transfer and delivery. It was recommended as one in a list by Pulse I believe.  I keep adding WAV files to this it is a bit over half full now and performs great.

Just don't get a cheap one if you don't want to have issues with speed I would say and reliability. This little stick I recommended is solid little tank. Don't buy it without buying a keychain USB sleeve or something - you don't want to loose the cap but above all so you don't loose or damage it.

movingzachb 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I have a 32GB SanDisk that has worked well for me. Whatever you buy - budget for 2. Always worth having a backup.

RyanTV 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink