Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

6 follower Segui

Anyone still experiencing incorrect waveforms being displayed?

Hi...

My CDJ's are displaying incorrect waveforms, and I don't know unless I scroll the wheel down to the comments, bpm, etc and then scroll back up to see a new waveform (the correct one)...are people still experiencing this? 

quistuhpha

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

16 commenti

My friend.. I experience the same problem all the time lol.. I sadly do what you do and scroll down and then back up :/ but usually if I know the track well enough it doesn't matter.. but I paid good money for it to work right :) ?

Arvin Sedighi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@quistuhpha  and @arvin > Please explain a little more about your setup. Are you using rekordbox? What source are you playing from (USB / HD / CD)?  What audio formats are you using?

Gavin 0 voti

I use USB Flash Drives & I use rekordbox. I'd say the majority of MP3 format with the occassional .wav

Arvin Sedighi 0 voti

I have the same problem, I use USB flash drive & Rekordbox, always MP3

Magistrate 0 voti

Have you possibly exported some files to the export USB device, then updated rekordbox and exported more tracks to the same USB device?

Pulse 0 voti

Rekordbox

USB

MP3

I may have done that, not sure, if so - what?

quistuhpha 0 voti

@quistuhpha > Are you getting incorrect waveforms showing when loading the tracks to the CDJs via the rekordbox link?  Or only from a USB device?

Pulse 0 voti

Pulse, sorry for the attitude but - you know AND you told me the 850's cannot perform a rekordbox link (that was the thread that got locked btw).

ANYWAYS

Rekordbox

USB, USB Stick

MP3

quistuhpha 0 voti

Pulse looks through a hundred threads a day and fires off quick answers to help on each, I am sure he just didn't realize that he was in a CDJ850 thread vs a 900/2000 thread, everyone makes mistakes :)

BriChi 0 voti

Yeah, sorry, I honestly wasn't looking at which forum it was in, just the subject line.

The issue is likely because of an export, a deletion of tracks, a re-export and the database picking up the wrong track info.  Try removing ALL content from the USB drive (format it to ensure you've wiped the hidden folders) and re-export your tracks.

Pulse 0 voti

Hi, I have the same problem!

I use Recordbox, USB Stick and HQ MP3 Files, Firmware 1.06 Player and 1.53 RBox

I have format my stick, load all tracks new into Recordbox, all tracks new quantised and generated new cue pionts. then build new folders at my stick.

When I take a track from the main folder "Artist", "Title" or "Genre", then the player generate a wrong waveform, click "browse" and back to "info", then the player show the correct waveform.

The funny thing is when I take a track from the folder "playlist" (inthere are my own folders that I generate at Recordbox), the waveform is showing me correct all the time.

So what I had done wrong??

Greatings Robin

Robin Meyer 0 voti

@Robin > Just to confirm, it's the tracks from the main collection that are displaying the incorrect waveform?

Pulse 0 voti

Right! My own folders are fine, waveform correct. The folders from Recordbox (Artist, Genre, Title...) show me the wrong waveform.

Yesterday I have found some new issue. In Recordbox I had moved some tracks in other Genre. Afterwards I made this change at my stick too.

When I take the stick in my CDJ now, at the main folder "Genre" is no change of tracks- it is the old level of folder. At my own folder is the new level. ):

Robin Meyer 0 voti

@Robin > I'm not sure I understand "the folders from rekordbox"??

Pulse 0 voti

I mean the folders, that generated from recordbox (for example "artist", "genre", etc.)showing the wrong waveform.

The folders, that I generated by myself (for example "neu","techhouse",etc) showing the correct waveform

Robin Meyer 0 voti

Folders where?  You mean the sorting at the top of the screen that breaks down 3 windows?  Those aren't folders.

Pulse 0 voti