Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

LED mod on CDJ-2000 done (pics)

Just finished changing some LED's around on my 2000's and I love it so wanted to share. I know I cannot give any technical detail or instructions on how I did this so please do not ask or the post may get deleted for good reason. Just wanted to share the pics and get your guys opinions on it. Any changes you think may look cool are welcome. I still want different colors for the 4 track search/search buttons and maybe the loop in/out buttons.  Enjoy the pics

I took a bunch and some look better then others, I even changed around the "on air" led's in case I ever buy a 900/2000 mixer. The red and blue on the play/cue are much deeper color in person, the camera keeps lightening them for some reason even with the flash off

BriChi

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

36 commenti

haha, yeah, its not that easy but if you are good with stuff like this, not too bad

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

you should buy a hundrets of leds and spare parts -> make it blue -> sell it -> get rich :D

looks really nice

DJ-Ph0enix 0 voti

Thx Gav, means a lot coming from you guys!   Now I am just looking into doing the loop in/out/reloop and all 4 search buttons, May go soft white on all of them

BriChi 0 voti

Couldn't stop, Did some more:

added all white to the 4 search buttons above CUE

added blue to loop in and out

added white to reloop

and changed the DJM-800 effects button to blue :)

some pics still show the effects button yellow but there is one new one labeled "mixer" where the efx is blue

ENJOY! 

BriChi 0 voti

Looks good mate! I really like that blue!

Haha, I took a look at the upside down ones before you posted the corrections. 

Foster 0 voti

thanks Foster, Yeah for some reason when i email the pics from my phone, it posts them upside down, weird....

I love that blue, Now I am debating making all mu DJM800 cue's deep red, looking at the led's now to see what I need to buy :)  talk about changing a color scheme, LOL

BriChi 0 voti

This is what it reminds me of... and I love this black w/ blue!!

Yeah, it sounds like an odd thing for your phone to do. lol

Foster 0 voti

ohhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh, I forgot they did that to that set, Love it

BriChi 0 voti

@Brichi, I love it !!! it looks great and unique !!  

Dream Treez 0 voti

nice one brichi!!!! you have a cdj 2000 like no other :)

TheOne 0 voti

Thank you guys. will rip the mixer apart again next week after my gigs this weekend, Probably gonna do red cue buttons, I think that will look nice too, Get totally away from the yellow 

BriChi 0 voti

@BriChi > I think you may have found a lucrative business idea ;)

Gavin 0 voti

I know right, If I can find a decent way to start something up, and have time to do it

BriChi 0 voti

nice, good job morgo, One trick i did if the lights are too bright and blinding, Dab the top of the LED with a touch of white out, it dims the blue about 25% and looks nice, I had to do it with my play buttons because the led was so bright it was a little distracting

BriChi 0 voti

Nice tip. Ill see how it go's at the next gig. They are a tad brighter lol.

Morgo 0 voti