Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

8 follower Segui

Limited Edition CDJ2000 looks nice !!

Dream Treez

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

33 commenti

Mmmm looks like 'medical' hardware :p

P.S. Is it all what Pio can do for now ? add colors to their gears ?? Oo

L V G 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@LVG > we've pushed out plenty of new gear in the last few months an are giving users the options of some limited edition colours.

If that helps sell more units which in turns help Pioneer put more towards R&D then that's hardly a bad thing...?! Plenty of other tech companies have been doing a similar thing with years.

Gavin 0 voti

could've done a rotary kit for the limited edition, Especially "if" the limited edition will cost a little more

BriChi 0 voti

It looks like a cdj for girls!! :p

@BriChi, "rotary kit for the limited edition!!!", it sounds very interesting..

Dream Treez 0 voti

I agree, I think it's more girly, I personally don't like the white setup but if it had rotary, I would finally upgrade and then just buy the black faceplate or decal to cover the white

BriChi 0 voti

Gavin do you think pioneer will ever have it where you could buy the outer white casings for cdj 2000 or even the djm 2000. I would actually pay a nice amount to have my setup changed to white.

HittingZeus 0 voti

@HittingZeus > No, I think I can safely say that'll never be an option.

If you are looking for a faceplate change you may want to consider Styleflip.

Gavin 0 voti

by the way, obviously i was talking about the kit for the djm900 limited

BriChi 0 voti

Totally sweet in White:) Would love a set with the matching 900 nexus :)

Angular Bliss 0 voti

@BriChi,  I have played a few times at an Xone92 rotary version and it was fun!!

Btw I didn't know that djm800 comes also in rotary version.    

Dream Treez 0 voti

Instead of the white cdj2000s and djm900, I prefer Miss Nine!! ;)

Dream Treez 0 voti

I bought the rotary kit for the 800 and it came with Miss Nine for the night. Lol No but on a serious note it was fun and it had a good feel to it
for smooth transitions. Hey we should open a new forum and complain how its not available for the 900 and 2000. Gavin this is an outrage!! JJ but it would be nice though :)

HittingZeus 0 voti

If the rotary kit for djm800 comes together with Miss Nine for a night, I will buy one too!! :d

Dream Treez 0 voti

It would have been way cooler if instead of white they used brushed aluminum and laser etched all of the markings. That would have been special and worth a "limited edition" title. White is played out.

RyanTV 0 voti

Yes. Typically things that are labeled "Limited Edition" are more expensive and, ideally, have some sort of exemplary functionality or aesthetic to them. I can't imagine trying to keep a set of white CDJs clean either.

RyanTV 0 voti

@RyanTV > I agree with you, I'm not a fan of the white iterations myself but some people certainly love them - hugely positive feedback on the social networks.

Gavin 0 voti

I've never understood white gear in a club.  It's just ugly.  Maybe you can get a decent purplish out of them if you use a blacklight on them?  Either way, I have to admit, I was massively underwhelmed by this "limited edition" set.  I would, however, take Miss Nine anyday... :)

NAMM seems to be pretty lackluster this year in general.  The only cool things I've seen announced this year are the UAD Apollo and the MPC Renaissance.  Everything else is ho-hum at best.  There is zero new DJ gear that I've seen announced that is even remotely desirable...

CAW 0 voti

i'm not to big of a fan of the white either but i can see people building a home studio liking this, I know if I had the money to buy them again for home studio use i wold go white just because it would look nicer in my room :)  And then at this point the wife leaves me for buying more 2000's, LOL

BriChi 0 voti

They slould have gone with the pioneer redish/purplish color on the casing and piano glossy white logos and buttons maybe a white platter and a real metal outer ring..

ebbo! 0 voti

Anyone know what the name or make of the USB blue illuminated thumb drive in the release video is?   Looks nice like Miss Nine...

Tim Knowlton 0 voti

@Tim > That is a concept drive which is only used in product videos unfortunately. Even if they were available, Pulse has mentioned none of us would benefit from using them as it is only 1GB in size (I believe) and it isn't very fast.

Foster 0 voti

@Tim > @Foster is right, they are only promotional material that Pioneer use for demonstration purposes - they don't have the power and reliability as other USB sticks on the market - I recommend something like Corsair Survivor sticks or OCZ Rally2s.

Gavin 0 voti

1) The USB drive looks good, performs like crap.

2) The MSRP is identical to that of the black units currently on the market.

3) There will be only 500 sets (500 DJM900W and 1000 CDJ2000W) produced worldwide -- and if the interest at the NAMM show is any indication, they will sell out FAST and there is a possibility that dealers may charge a premium due to this demand.

Pulse 0 voti

@Pulse, is there any list available as to who would be carrying these limited edition models in or around ones area? ie. Calgary Alberta? Also are these all being sold as complete sets? as in 2 CDJ's + 1 Mixer, or would one be able to purchase say 3 or 4 CDJ's + mixer? Might be dumb questions but I'm definitely wondering! Thanks

D:form 0 voti