Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way  to show displaying more than 99 minutes on cdj 2000?

toma gelu

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

12 commenti

why would you need to?. And I'm not being funny by asking that, i actually want to know :o)

Kenfold 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Yeah...  why would this be needed?

Sounds like a job for an iPod, not a CDJ player.    ;)

Fuse Promote 0 voti

I often use the players for listening mixes over 250 minutes. The other day I made ​​a mix that I wanted to replay it at the minute 125 but it was impossible. In my playlists from recordbox I have recorded my programs from various events,which certainly have more than 90 minutes.This doesn't mean that i don't know how to use the players, it  was just a curiosity.

toma gelu 0 voti

I believe a software update would solve this problem.

toma gelu 0 voti

I'm betting there are a million other problems the majority of us would like to see remedied before this was even a though. I'd imagine you are one of 4 people on the planet who has even come across this.

the easy fix, put a RCA to 3.5mm cable on one of the line in channels on your mixer and play your mixes off of your computer.

sorted.

RyanTV 0 voti

@RyanTV  So understand that you speak for all?

I belive in democracy the worst thing is to shut up when something bothers you.

I claim that my problem is a priority but i believe that everyone who paid for the CD player we have earned the right to talk about what bothers us.

I dont know how old are you but when you have many years of DJ you may want to simplify things, to carry less baggage with you. So no laptop. Only players and mixer.

I think the Pioneer  designed players to be useful for many** different DJ** and thank them for that. Smart thing. So maybe this little inconvenience may resolve without** too much trouble** from those of the pioneer.

Again, i dont say that the problem is a priority problem, I just **noticed**.

toma gelu 0 voti

The intended use of the CDJ was not to play a 250 minute set, and if you are, is it really that important to see the time elapsed or time remaining over 99 minutes?  Are you trying to seek to a specific point of the mix?

Pulse 0 voti

I think I was misunderstood. I just noticed this deficiency, the difference between CDJ 1000 and CDJ 2000  in this regard. I just wondered if there is a software problem? It was a question. Of course I can put a cue point and the problem is resolved. Again, I just wondered. I just noticed this difference between CDJ 1000 and 2000.

thanks!

toma gelu 0 voti

@Toma > Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll certainly let the engineers know but it'll probably remain this way - I'm not sure if there's a way of changing it. For 99.99% of people, this will make little to no difference to them.

Gavin 0 voti

Thank you for your response and hope that the next review to be more valuable to others.

toma gelu 0 voti