Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

2000NEXUS LIKE THIS !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7bWJpy0g0Q&feature=related

This is the feature Ive been harping on about for weeks !! Does it have it?? in the new 2000nexus??

DJccccc

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

33 commenti

Same here, can't seem to get an answer, very annoying.

Looshus 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

thanks Ry but thats not what we are talking about

We want to know if its possible to plug in a USB flash drive or hard drive on deck 1 or 2 and then using the iPad/iPhone/Droid app, Browse, search and load tracks that are located on the usb drive from the iPad like in the Aero video, your video just shows him loading tracks that are located on the actual iPhone, thats not what we are looking for, thanks though

BriChi 0 voti

When will they be AVAILABLE online to purchase?????? I am talking about the CDJ 2000 - NEXUS

DJ WOLFË 0 voti

mine came in today, I will be picking up tonight, I will test this and report right back,,, yay!

BriChi 0 voti

ugh, you have got to be kidding me, I bought these decks for this one feature being that the Aero had it and the $2400 decks should to and it does not, very disappointed, may be heading back to store

BriChi 0 voti

Yeah this is kind of a big deal for me too.  The technology is all there, why is it not working like this?

Anything from the Pio reps???

Looshus 0 voti

@BriChi where did you purchase? in store or online? When will they be coming to the U.S online stores?

DJ WOLFË 0 voti

Any news on this PLEASE?? the Nexus has been released now ... and im sure you have had the unit in the test shop. I would like an answer please along with a few others.

Also if I want to put a SD card into an Anderiod tablet, will REKORDBOX be able to read whats on the SD card in the tablet, I cant see why it would not but I would like confirming please.

DJccccc 0 voti

Any news on this PLEASE?? the Nexus has been released now ... and im sure you have had the unit in the test shop. I would like an answer please along with a few others.

Well I did answer above, you cannot do this, it sucks!

BriChi 0 voti

It is simply ridiculas how no pio rep will comment on this, with the hurrendously bad reputation pioneer already have with customer service you'd think they would be doing all they could to rectify the situation.

Looshus 0 voti

What about the search on a SD card on Anderiod ... like running tough RB

DJccccc 0 voti

I agree, this is a big miss IMO, This was one feature i would have ditched the laptop for, still cant though :(

BriChi 0 voti

Why are Pioneer Forum leaders not commenting on this ??

Surely they are there to help ?? The unit has been released now ..................... Is it SD card in Android compatable or not ???

DJccccc 0 voti

Some one needs to plug a phone in and test ... put a SD or Micro SD with a few tunes on it - run RB on the Android and see if RB reads the data.

This should be feasible

DJccccc 0 voti

Obvs the data needs to be transfered of a RB collection on a PC or Mac to the SD card ... or the phone, then telling the phone to copy onto the SD not the internal memory

If this works, this is a way to ditch the laptop, unless you want to pay £700 for an ipad with 64gb ... and for me 64gb is not enough!!

DJccccc 0 voti

have you read anything in this thread, LOL, This is the second time I am responding saying to read the posts, I wrote above

ugh, you have got to be kidding me, I bought these decks for this one feature being that the Aero had it and the $2400 decks should to and it does not, very disappointed, may be heading back to store

BriChi 0 voti

There are two separate issues here Bri

A) Is there Ipad support ... for Control over a SD card or USB -- > I got your answer ... a defo NO (Hopefully Pioneer will READ THIS COMMENT and express their customers extreme disatisfaction that a pair which cost £3000 - does NOT have the same feature's as the excellent Aero, with is RRP £900. ... Im my opinion, seems a **rather incompetent oversight** by the designers of the new all singing NEXUS )

B) Something that has not been clearly answered, and why I keep going on about Android over the Ipad, ... can the mobile version of Rekordbox read a SD card with a RB library imported from a PC or Computer ... IE all the music on the SD Card ... therefore 128 SD GB without the need for a laptop

To do the same with an Ipad would cost £700+ for a 64gb Ipad, and is not cost effective.

No one has yet commented on a Android with an SD card or Micro SD card, been plugged directly into a CDJ2000 Nexus - then been able to search of this.

In theory this should work 

DJccccc 0 voti

Lol I know mate, Im with you with the Ipad issue

My only way around it is method B.

Ive never used an Android tablet but its the only way its going to work, the music needs to be exported onto an SD card.]

Android is the only platform you can use SDs on with the Ipad not having an expansion slot.

DJccccc 0 voti

B) Something that has not been clearly answered, and why I keep going on about Android over the Ipad, ... can the mobile version of Rekordbox read a SD card with a RB library imported from a PC or Computer ... IE all the music on the SD Card ... therefore 128 SD GB without the need for a laptop

To do the same with an Ipad would cost £700+ for a 64gb Ipad, and is not cost effective.

No one has yet commented on a Android with an SD card or Micro SD card, been plugged directly into a CDJ2000 Nexus - then been able to search of this.

Please could I have some answers Pio, SOMEONE in your office must have an Android phone, please plug it in, have at leased one tune exported to the SD card slot ... then plug it into the Nexus and see if it works

DJccccc 0 voti

from what I tested with a buddies Galaxy S3 when the app came out, RB was reading the music from his micro sd card so i can import into the rb app, not sure if that helps you

BriChi 0 voti

ooooooooo we might have a laptop free ... tablet way then !! :)

DJccccc 0 voti

Im in the same boat as you, I just want the search and history features of Serato 

This is promising news

DJccccc 0 voti