Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

[CLOSED] CDJ 850 Updates

Hey, I run a 2 CDJ850K & DJM850K setup and absolutely love it. I strictly use USB with tracks prepared in Rekordbox - no Traktor, Serato, etc. software. I have but two complaints about the 850's and I understand why they weren't addressed (simply good business for Pioneer) - Quantize & Wide Tempo Range. I know I won't ever get quantize in my CDJ's, but is the Wide Tempo something that could be addressed in a future firmware update? Since I use USB, it would be sick if I was able to have that feature. Any chance?

James Cullen

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

8 commenti

@James > I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the units. I will certainly forward your suggestions to the team.

Gavin 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

+1 on this too.  I'd use timeccode along with other tracks just on USB instead of CD if I could use the WIDE tempo on this.

Brandon Orr 0 voti

@Gavin Thanks, keep us posted. While I have been doing just fine creating my own loops and getting much better at quickly adjusting mistakes, it would be SO nice to not have that to worry about with Quantize functionality in the 850's

James Cullen 0 voti

speaking of the pitch fader ange -- it would be handsome if the last setting is recorded on USB stick as well now it defailts to 10 %

Roeland Jansen 0 voti

@Roeland > Noted (also, I haven't forgot your tracks issue - I just haven't had the opportunity to get my hands on a Windows laptop at the moment).

Gavin 0 voti