Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

11 follower Segui

[SOLVED] Topic is closed for comments.

Hey Pulse, why not answer every topic with the same reply, and i quote:-

Pioneer acknowledges that not all known issues were able to be addressed with this firmware update and subsequent updates will be released to correct and improve the functions of the player(s).  Your patience is appreciated during this time.  To expedite the process, providing detailed information on the specific problems you are having will assist the engineers in solving any outstanding issues they have not yet discovered or managed to replicate.

Keep in mind that posting a problem here doesn't necessarily mean that the engineers can fix it in a matter of days - it takes some time for the engineers to discover the source of the issue, determine the fix, create a fix, test it, ensure nothing eles becomes broken, test it again, then issue it for the public.

Then close the topic.

Absolutely crap support. ( i guess you will delete this one?)

Andy Hebberd

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

36 commenti

I'm with you, we'll get these things sorted and get you happy!

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thank you, theres alot of new issues like the ones Bri has on his Youtube channel

Would it be possible for you to suggest ... maybe the engineers, need to bring in some serious back up ... and get even more people on this case.

Pulse or Gavin ... please suggest. This is a very serious situation

DJccccc 0 voti

It's been a while since I've been on the Fourm

WOW I see Pioneer is still not fixing issues and closing threads when they don't have answers to problems........... SHAME :(

Roy (SOUNDWAVE) 0 voti

These issues have been solved. This thread is FIVE months old.

Pulse and I are here to resolve all your issues as best we can.

Gavin 0 voti