Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

I love my CDJ 2000 Nexus

Hi

I know there have been some problems and I'm very sorry that this is happening  because I have respected Pioneer and it's products for many years.  There are some absolute stars on the forum who are giving the players a fantastic testing which means that everyone will benefit in the end.   It kinda reminds me of when I got my CDJ 2000s when they were launched.  They were buggy and Rekordbox was an absolute disaster.  It was impossible to search for a track in Rekordbox because it took so long to search.  I posted on here at the time.  Pioneer responded and improved it.

I got my Nexus  s  a few days ago.  I got a fantastic deal  (maybe Pioneer are giving dealers a bit of incentive in the UK)  Anyone want to know where from PM me

I've had a fantastic experience with the players.  But.   I have only used files that I have had through the latest version of RB.  Plus only tracks that have been bought from Beatport or similar legit places. 

This has limited me.   I usually have over 15K tracks on a hard drive and the RB limit of 10,000 is unfortunate, but there again  I have a lot of crap I don't play except once a 20 years.   Maybe I could put all these on a DVD?

Anyway  Iove the fantastic sound quality throuugh my Xone 92  Best I've ever heard.  Tracks I know really well sound much better.  I love the waveform display.  Brilliant.   The Quantize feature works OK, but the detection of the downb eat is a bit haphazard.   So far so good. 

I'm hoping that I will be one of the lucky ones and if I am I'll post on here, because lots people would only post if they had probs.

Good work everybody reporting snags,  especially BriChi .   Must  be hard for the Mods too, who are doing what they can.

Cheers  

djsince74

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

What address can I email you at, there's no pm. I've never seen good deals before in the uk, but may be interested if both the nexus and the djm 2000 issues are sorted

cdjbasile 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Sorry, forgot there was no PM on here.

Probably the best way is through the Traktor forum.  Search for my username, same as a bove and PM me there

Cheers

djsince74 0 voti

Thanks for the reply. Tho it seems you aren't set up to receive pm. Could you pm me on their forums I'm 'Basile' cheers

cdjbasile 0 voti