Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

11 follower Segui

Pioneer always do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time i buy new gear you bring out something new

Just after spending £5600 you bring the platinum models out!!!!!

I would have bought them,now if i try sell the gear i just got im not going to get anywhere near what i paid

Djaudiotech

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

32 commenti

@Djaudiotech > Always? This is only the second time Pioneer has released a full Limited Edition kit.

These still have the same capabilities as the current CDJ-2000nexus, DJM-900nexus, and RMX-1000. Nothing new but aesthetics and being limited.

Foster 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I for one am happy with this announcement. Have held off buying 2000 nexus as I had a feeling something like this would happen. Just hope they don't come out overpriced now.

Arwelthemonk 0 voti

@pionix

Obv not same players

BUT

If i had the choice i would have bought the platinums

Djaudiotech 0 voti

Well in my opinion... I think they look silly and im not a fan of the Chrome or Mirror finish. I think the original ones blow these away. I'm not a fan of the white ones either, but I think the white is more pleasing to the eye. those chrome players are gonna be finger print nightmare. LOL But i'm glad to see Pioneer always putting products out to give us a choice in what we would like to purchase.

DJ Pete 0 voti

@djpete
Yeah i agree with having choice......BUT

They should come out at the same time so people like myself who buy the products early on have the choice in the first instance.

Anyway had my rant and im happy with my 2000 NXS setup lol

Djaudiotech 0 voti

They look cack. It's just pioneer jumping on the 'apple' band wagon and selling over priced products that don't work correctly in multiple colours with minimal upgrades to squeeze the 'fan boys' for every penny. ;-)

AntzDj 0 voti

Not sure what "cack" means? But if it means they are ugly? I agree. :) But I have to say that James Z is freaking awesome and Pioneer should just stick with him for new products performance... Even though I did enjoy DJ Antonin's on the Areo also.

DJ Pete 0 voti

I personally think they look awesome. However buy my calculations they gonna be priced higher than the original ones and if that is the case I will be purchasing the originals.

Arwelthemonk 0 voti

Haha I just bought the originals! Selling them to go Platinum baby!

lennonpearson 0 voti

£6000 for the set. Did they say those digital cables were free with the package lol. I have found 1 site selling everything seperate. £1799 for each cdj and £749 for the RMX. Now i know you wouldnt catch me paying £750.00 over the odds to have a different colour, limited edition or not... Complete and utter joke. Ive even had another company tell me that they have been instructed they have to sell it as a bundle by pioneer. This in itself is a bit of a joke as many like already have elements of the package they are trying to sell.

Arwelthemonk 0 voti

I think you UK/Euro Dj's need to buy your gear in the US. RMX is $650, CDJ 2000 nexus $1650, and the DJM 900 nexus is $1590... And this is all delivered to your front door, tax, tag, title as we like to say here in the states. So do the conversion over to the pound & Euro. Plus add a power converter and a few extra bucks for shipping... I would say that it's safe to say you guys would save a BUNDLE!!!  

This is what we pay in Euro: 4555.00

This is what we pay in pounds: 4453.00

1500 Euro is big savings. :) And lots of US DJ stores advertise for overseas shipping.

DJ Pete 0 voti

It don't work like that, otherwise we would. We still get import tax and vat added to that by customs.

AntzDj 0 voti

Gotcha... Well I didnt know so thought I would put it out there anyway.. Voltage difference you can deal with. But if there would be warranty issues then it don't pay to take the chance.

DJ Pete 0 voti

If you had a faulty unit I'd assume it would have to be returned to original purchase point. Maybe in wrong. But if pioneer know your using incorrect voltage units in the uk etc, its probably void.

AntzDj 0 voti

And £300 per deck more than the black........ I'm not bitter Lol.

Arwelthemonk 0 voti

Someone had to pay the difference for the new colors of the LEDs. Lol.

BriChi 0 voti

Everyone's following apple these days. Milk the 'fanboys' for every penny.

AntzDj 0 voti

They look terribly garish anyway. Purpose built for the Persian DJ community.

RyanTV 0 voti

dj pete, you pay £4453 for the cdj 2000 nexus package with the rmx 1000 and djm 900 nexus in the uk we pay package price £4999

shipping from the state taking into account the weight, the cost will be quite high, then the power converter already they are about the same price

and that is without taking into account the warentee is for the country of purchase, and once you take them out of that country voids the warentee even if you have the means to send it bck to place of purchase, because they would know it has been out of the country the likely chance of a free repair or replacement is well out of the window

DJ-Ric 0 voti

This isnt new from pioneer, if you know pioneers history, ever since the DJM 600, they started to incorperate different colors. Well, may be just the djm600 in black or silver.

The fact that limited means it is going to be expensive. I personally wouldn't mind these, but I'm not going to sell my current set just to have these, that's just silly.

Chrom are nice to look at, but thinking about the smudges......... Or may be it has a nice coating on it that it won't leave much prints and smudges.

JCstudios 0 voti

So just wondering if anyone knows when the platinum series is up for grabs?

lennonpearson 0 voti