Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

[CLOSED] CDJ 2000 update?!?

Hi, wanna ask, how is the status of a new update for the CDJ 2000 with the fixes for loop accuracy, stability and all the other problems discussed in the forum, because for me the CDJ 2000 is still far away from a reliable working machine! And yes, don't ask, newest RB, all analyzed and...

The MT is still a joke...

Also, I would like to see some features of the CDJ 2000 Nexus like the Key Indicator or waveforms, as well as the possibility to use the user set specifics in RB for the CDJ (MT on/off, pitch...).

Pioneer, I mean, the player is released 2009 and still not working fine... If you were a car building manufactory, many people have died till now... ;-)

Xador

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

9 commenti

Ok, the most important request I forgot. Please add Auto Cue load!!! I really need this!

THX

Xador 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

From what I can tell... Pioneer leaves us wondering. If it happens it happens and if it doesn't at least we have HOPE even if there is none. 

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 voti

All the adds on last firmware were directed to 2knexus compatibility issues. I really think this is it Xador. 2k's wont go further than that. If you want all features working 100% you can plug them to a laptop running Traktor software and use your expensive 2ks as a cheap controller. This is the only way to get everything you want. These players are history. I know how you feel... I have a pair also.

Stroboscope 0 voti

I need to jump in here too. My Rekordbox (even with auto cue off) is STRAIGHT TRIPPIN'! It's like it has a mind of it's own. Works fine with DVS, though.

Torch 0 voti

I need to jump in here too. My Rekordbox (even with auto cue off) is STRAIGHT TRIPPIN'! It's like it has a mind of it's own. Works fine with DVS, though.

well thank you for the detailed post so we can try and help :)

BriChi 0 voti

If the Pioneer 2000 is having issues, they should still support it with updates till they get it right. I guess there is a point in time where they can stop but I don't want to give one just for the simple fact Pioneer could drag it all out and then say... Times up, you're stuck with it. 

I'll be pissed if the issues on my Nexus don't get fixed. 

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 voti

Joke or not april fools yes or not

I started with cdj 500 i reslly loved them and so on loved the 1000MK3
But im done too with pioneer products ...i currently own two cdjs 350 a djm 350 , a ddj t1 , two pairs of hdj 2000 yes two pairs because first pair the head band broke ( service here wanted to charge me 200 usd for the fix headphones were still under warranty 9 montsh to be exact) i ddint pay those thieves a single penny
Also own two cdjs 2000 and a djm nexus whicy after two months of use showed a faulty lfo blinking light and again service here in mexico said i tried to updste and light went off ( big lie ) that never happened and they did charged me 350 usd for the fix they avoided the warranty .... I wasnt going to fix it and put it for sale. But mixer was brand new ,,,, ive spent alot of money on pioneer products ,, my next set up will be either allen and heath xone mixer or denon ... And a pair of denon players

Im done making rich a company who doesnt support their products and customers

Last but not least would love to post a pic of the pioneee service here in Queretaro Mexico you guys wouldnt belive thats the service for a brand like pioneer. Its amazing really

D.j. Cosmic Sunrise 0 voti

@Xador > Pioneer, as you well know, doesn't release advance information. The looping accuracy has been as tight as it has ever been as has the stability.

@Justin > Pioneer NEVER releases advance information about what may or may not be in the pipeline because, one way or another, knickers will be twisted. Also, watch the profanities.

@James > You don't need to jump in here. You need to open your own thread in the rekordbox section.

@Cosmic Sunrise > If you've a legitimate claim again the service centre in Mexico I would encourage you to contact Pioneer USA with your grievance and let them know of the issue.

The CDJ2000, as has been mentioned, COUNTLESS TIMES BEFORE is still a supported unit.

Gavin 0 voti