Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

[CLOSED] CDJ2000 nexus + Traktor = Full Waveform display

Hi!

I have 2x CDJ2000 nxs, I use them with Traktor Scratch PRO 2,6.

The question is - Do Pioneer will be able to display full Waveform in Advanced HID like when I play Rekordbox analysed tracks??

When I close browser view on CDJ i only see a fulltrack mini waveform, but not the scrolling one in zoom.

Cool thing to have that possibility not only on Rekordbox.

Noise

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

6 commenti

If I had to guess??? I would say no. My reasons would be that you really don't need any CDJ's to play with Traktor... Traktor has become such a huge controller program that interacts with Abelton that I barley ever see the big time dj's using it with Turntables or cdj's.. They normally have a mixer and a few controllers like the X1 or F1. A launch pad and a few computers. And I think Pioneer wants there users to use RB and NOT a dj s/w with the cdj's. While it would be cool to have the wave form on both the cdj and the computer... When you think about it... If your using a s/w program?? Your looking at the computer anyway... Just my thoughts.

DJ Pete 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I am using CDJ's and traktor, and I love possibilities taht are on CDJ and on traktor. 

I'm using traktor for about 4 years and yes, I'm doing it with many controllers (EKS Otus, AKAI APC20, Kontrol F1, CDJ's 2000nxs and DN-X1600 mixer)

I don't want to look on the screen of my computer too much, interaction with the audience is more needed then searching the track or FX on laptop.

Noise 0 voti

Yes, i like the CDJ2000 nxs as a controller too, its the best traktor controller on market for me now.

Noise 0 voti

It would be definitely nice to have and that would lure me into using traktor more often. I'm not sure if this feature should be requested to Pioneer or to Native Instruments or most probably both of them.

Something else that is missing a bit using traktor is the information on tracks while browsing on the cdj display, i still find easier and more pleasant to look at the list on the laptop.

Julia O 0 voti

Yes, brwoser still needs improvements.

But it's better then the normal midi controller :D

Noise 0 voti

I believe this would come down to Native really but I'm honestly not sure.

I'll bring it up with the CDJ team but, really, this would come way down on the list. Rekordbox functions and integrations will always take priority.

Gavin 0 voti